The motherfuckers disrupted my roster again, calling me up for another AKL...
Which would take away my London as well...
Not only that...
They r disrupting my life..
Wat's supposed to be my off days aren't certain anymore...
So since the last incident.....
I juuuussssst LET GO of my MCs only...
2 more days!! For the 6th n 7th...
7th of July is supposed to be my off day...
The boyfriend has gotten good tickets for The Dim Sum Dollies...
It will also be our 2nd month anniversary the nite b4...
Since the company dun appreciate compliant crew...
I find no use sacrificing anything just cos they need manpower either...
MuaHahahahHaaAAaa~
They have unleashed the devil....
And I'm really tired of this life...
So maybe when I grow up I can't b chief stewardess le...
hee hee... ;D
I want a better life!!!!!! I want new job ah!!!
Woohooo~
Friday, July 06, 2007
The Devil... UNLEASHED....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Damn d company man...Sianz..how was d dim sum,im catching it dis sun!! I hope its GUDDD!!
JEr~~
Dim Sum was Dammmmmn Gooood lar!!
I bought the soundtrack!!
But din have the 2nd last track bout Spore Girl one lei...
As usual they had the SQ gals n parking auntie jokes lor...
I hope u enjoyed it too... :)
Just got back from aKL!
Phew.
chanced upon ur blog. and read about your past entries abt going through a break up.
im experiencing the exact same thing as you. and i feel like shit.
always willing to give the other person a chance, no matter wad.
driving all the way to meet him and all that.
in the end, still get screamed at for asking too much. and it's always work that comes first.
sigh. but im glad that u have found someone better. i hope i can too!
have a great flight.
Post a Comment