Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Becos it comes n goes... like a ship..."

I really can't remember wat I was referring to when I first made this statement when I was 20...

Was I talking bout feelings?
Or relationships?
Or people in my life?

Hmmm...

All I know is...
- A very good fren of mine is utterly heartbroken..... a-fuckin'-gain...

"Why can't I seem to keep someone's attention for long???.... Looking at my track record........
I'm gonna end up old n lonely..........."

- My soulmate is leaving the country for long long soon.... n is bald...

.
.
.

I feel like life is moving very quickly...
Yet so slowly...
I can't decide wat pace I like it to be... or is it really moving at all?...

I'm often caught up in moods like these still...
Thinking too much n too deep....
With no worthy partner to share my muses...

I wonder why can't I be like I used to...
Feeling full of life n happy n contented... without over-analysing rubbish stuff...
N feeling the way I feel...

Is this wat they call.... -Mid Life Crisis-??

I realised I'm really a very complicated person lor...
I realised... my soul needs aplenty of nourishing to feel whole...
by wat, I dunno....

If I can strip my soul bare n talk to it face to face....
I will wanna know....
WAt really makes me happy....

Hmmm...
Maybe that was wat I was talking bout...

Happiness.....
it kinda comes n goes... like a ship...

No comments: