... And I dun give a damn anymore...
So I really din wanna take MC one lor...
But they activated me for another Auckland flight on Saturday...
N I tried calling the people at control to negotiate cos I lost my voice...
I just got back from MC n did the Canton turn...
I really dun wanna report sick n inconvenience so many other people...
Nbei cheebye..
The officer was merciless n guai lan n completely unsympathetic...
No no... never mind I hardly report sick..
Never mind that when Planning owed me my long flights or forgot my off days I dun go make noise...
Never mind that no matter how shitty my roster is or how shitty the flight is, I jus turn up n do my flights..
Never mind that I hardly ever make last min changes for change of flight...
I'm probably one of the most obedient n compliant crew around...
"No no... I am not a doctor.........
I can't tell if u can or cannot workkk....
If one crew ask me call another... n another ask me call another... then who should I call????"
"But... can't u hear from my voice now tt I'm not fit to work?
I just came back from MC... I really do not wish to take more MC...
If I can have my off day as rostered morrow... n not have to do this flight..
I would be able to do my normal rostered Auckland as on Monday..."
"No no no... u just report sick..."
.
.
.
.
KNN!!!
FUCK!!! IS THERE NO ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION!!??!??!?!!!!! >='(
*SCREAMsssssss..............*
I really hated the company I work for when I put down the phone...
They take into account our MCs as casual n let us know that IT jeopardises our chances of promotion...
Then wat????
Crew r robots is it???? NOt fucking supposed to fall sick???
Then we take MC... the next day will be standby...
R we supposed to recover immediately??? Like within 1 day?!?!
Esp when the company doctor (esp cheebye Raffles Medical) gives such crappy medication???
So they say they choose the good crew for the Auckland runs...
But we r at their beck n call n suddenly... even planning our lives round our scheduled rosters have become difficult
I was so frustrated I burst into tears....
Fuck my clean MC record....
Fuck the stupid cheebye guai lan merciless un-empathetic &*&%;%$^^$#%$@^*& officer on duty..
May you have bad karma n have fucking stupid children who grow up to desert u n hate u n disown u... n may u burn in hell.
Fuck the stupid one dimensional communistic-like system..
Fuck the union who claims to look after crew welfare...
Fuck the company....... who should just hire robots, not humans...
I went to take 3 days MC...
Should have taken more...
N guess wat....
For my standby morrow n Thursday...
They punished me with an overnight turn to BANGALORE n back....
Nice people I work for ... right??
..............................................................................
*UPDATED 03JUL...
Have just received a stern email demanding my explanation for why I counter reported sick after acknowledging my standby call up...
Can I fucking just spit in their faces?
KNNBCCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 02, 2007
3 Glorious days of MC... N 1 big reason to hate my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment