Sunday, July 22, 2007

Paws Galore @ Pawtobello...

I absolutely love Goldies...

I wanna keep dozens!!!

The Rif n I brought Whiskey to this pet joint along Mohd Sultan...
Pawtobello...
It's jus opposite Dbl O that stretch ah...

It serves doggie chow...
N food for humans too..

Decently priced food... n pretty damn good too!! :)
The creamy crab pasta was a delight n satisfied my weeklong craving for good pasta lo!


The botak Rif n Whisk...
See!! they even place a rubber mat under doggie's water bowl...
So thoughtful hor?!?

We ordered our food first...
Cos as u know lar...
Our stupid dog gets all edgy after any car ride...
He lao sai after getting outta the car n though we walked him for a long time in a hope to cool him down, he was still breathing blardee hard n sighing when we sat him down at the cafe...

N apparently the last time Rif's bro brought him... he refused to touch the yummy doggie chow...

Rif was an extremely understanding n good Daddy...
N brought him around the cafe...
His logic was to let Doggie get comfy with his surroundings... not to constrain him to our seating area.... n sure enough.... Le whisk stopped panting n sighing n looking tense.....


By the time his food came... he woofed it down at top speed...
We ordered Muttloaf!! The big portion!!
I worried for awhile if doggie had enough to eat....
But it's true.. he so damn fat now...


My troublesome but oh-so-human bao bei~...
He is so temperamental n high maintenance like me!!
Must be ultra sensitive with this pooch one!!... ;D

We were hanging around n eating slowly so he could digest his food n not puke after the car ride home...

Then... Along came a gangster....

Chester!!
He is 5 years old... n extremely extremely active lar!!!
N oh sooooooo cute!!
That face!!!!

Though his body is half the size of Whiskey's... his head is big n blocky like a goldie's should...

I was telling Rif Chester n Whiskey should have a body-head transplant...
Cos his big head would look better with my dog's super fat torso lor! n vice versa for Whisk's sharp face n Chester's skinny bod..

Chester rocked tables... peed twice like a rogue doggie...
N was so cute as he ran around claiming the bones his master gave to other dogs as his own again...
He never stopped for a moment... except when u called him n he paused for a nano second for u to pet him n another when he settled down to destroy his bone...


Goldies n us...
"Gimme gimme gimme...."

Look at Chester's ears.... as he looked earnestly at his 2nd dinner...

Paws n Fur...

Was damn proud of my dog lar!!
He never once peed inside the cafe... or rattled any tables.. or begged at other tables... or hassled other dogs... or their owners....or barked, or stole the treats on sale from the shelves though they were easily accessible to him...

He was a model dog indeed lor!!
He waited for me outside the loo whenever I went n according to Rif looked extremely worried whenever I closed the door .

I love my Whiskey pup!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so nice n fun...I wanna meet ur doggie lei...can or not??haha

jer