While surfing aimlessly in the evening... I chanced upon doggie blogs...
N found this one...
It's another Goldie lover!!! N her blog is full of them!!!
Sometimes 5 at a go cos she has frenz or some dog run group or something...
All gorgeous n huggilicious...
I cried when I read of Herbie's battle with pneumonia...
Thank God the owner has another Goldie pup...
Though i understand tt every dog is different n it will still b hard to move on...
esp for someone who loves her goldies so much!
I been reading since 7pm...
She homecooks all the doggie's meals..
Brought her sick dog for animal acupunctures n massages...
N even fed it with some pretty expensive Japanese anti cancer enzymes for humans (which my dad bought b4 for grandma when she was sick)
Herbiesphere is super engaging n entertaining..
It helps tt there r so nice nice pics of adorable Goldies as well!!
Have halted my doggie groom classes for a month plus since Grandma passed on....
the blog kinda prepped me for morrow morning's class again...!
Speaking of which,
I miss Whiskey so much....
Friday, November 23, 2007
Goldie Goldie goLDies- I only LOVE Golden Retrievers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment