I realised tt I have a thing for guys with a tortured souls thingy...
Jus watched Half Nelson...
On DVD in fucked-boring Auckland.... on this happening Fri nite..... (SIGH)
Starring the impossibly sexy Ryan Gosling...
Did you girls watch him on Notebook...
he's... Oh-My-Gwad- cute lar
Ah well...
He's cuter in this movie..

cos you'll b constantly thinking if u'd be the girl who pulls him outta his cocaine-filled distress...
But there was no girl...
Only this sorta F*ck Buddy teacher colleague...
So who says only bankers n lawyers r promiscuous...
Teachers r too! ;D
hmmm... on that note.. i know i can't try drugs lar...
Cos knowing meself... n the battle i already have w my stix...
I dun have the will to stop wat i start one lor..
Argh~ I'm so bored...
So angry i ain't partying now..
I finished my wine n cheese ....n now i jus feel like dancing..
And the worse thing?
It's freaking 5 am here.... n only 12 am over there....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~
REstless... restless..... restless..
n outta ciggies...
Stop grumbling Dodo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment