Thursday, November 29, 2007

Looking back..... MAybe Love Alone really Ain't Enough after all...

2007 was an extremely fast n eventful year...
And everybody I talk to agrees...

Whenever I look back... I keep thinking of May...
And suddenly it's December...

Roster's out til mid Jan... n there's really nothing to look forward to....
Akl on xmas eve, Akl on NYE... ptui~

2008 is a huge question mark...

Relationship's a question mark.... Was it really a rebound???

I fell outta love with flying.... I'm really tempted to quit n start the coming new year on a clean slate.
Flying has become a phobia to me.... many a stations I remembered I was feeling such a multitude of intense emotions n sadness cos of relationship problems..

At the same time, I'm really curious wat would happen if I took the leap n did something radical...
Live my life like I used to... Just doing things as I like to...

Should I?? Should I??

But I have got no back up plans lor... no jobs in mind...
If i can only do the "Work unhappy, drink, be happy, work, unhappy, drink...." routine.... really... I think tt would do! ;D


One thing's for sure though, I might just be able to quit smoking by next year.... ;)
Cos I dun feel the urge somehow le! woohoo!


As nightfall approached... I woke with a start cos I can't sleep.
I realised I'm damn scared....
Scared of being alone....
Scared of being unloved....

But at the same time... I'm not afraid to take the break.
I think a break from all these relationship worries will do me good as well....
Now all I gotta do is to shut out all the rhetorical questions in my head.... my usual bad habit of thinking too much.. n be selfish...

I'm so tired...
Someone just hold me n make my wishes come true...

No comments: