Yes... I still do have frenz who r under 21....
presenting... the gorgeous, babelicious.. Nic...
I got drunk tt nite... n puked over bf's room...N totally died the next day...


Argh.... when i was younger... I took only half day to get outta a hangover lar...
sigh... lao le...

All taken at Juice's 9th anni thingy at Zouk...I had memory lapse after 1am....
kee kee....
kee kee....


At Velvet on another occasion...
Alcoholic manz~My precious juggie!!!!
Also the nite when Nic asked me...
"Wat does it feel like to be 26 ah??"
-______-"
But honestly.... besides tt I need to sleep more these days n I think more bout the consequences b4 I jump into anything hor...... I think I still behave like an infant....
Hahahaha~ ;D
"Wat does it feel like to be 26 ah??"
-______-"
But honestly.... besides tt I need to sleep more these days n I think more bout the consequences b4 I jump into anything hor...... I think I still behave like an infant....
Hahahaha~ ;D
Note to Von:
Hello... stop buying me Chivas Green tea then u dun drink yourself ah!!!!
Dun think i duno u only drink V.redbull...
hee hee heeee.....
Hello... stop buying me Chivas Green tea then u dun drink yourself ah!!!!
Dun think i duno u only drink V.redbull...
hee hee heeee.....

1 comment:
yoz, me shifted again to : http://cabbagepatchkids.wordpress.com
Hahahaha
Post a Comment