Thursday, November 22, 2007

Reliving my Childhood...

After dragging The Boyfriend to watch Nobita's Dinosaur with me (he made me choose... either Bee Movie or Doraemon only@!!! ;p ), I came home n googled Doraemon....

And found an impressive set of info on the lovable Doraemon (pronounced as DoH-RAi-MOhn) on Wikipedia... ;D

I dunno why i did that lor, wat started out as a boliao thing turned out to become a quest...

I went to various other links for more 'Ding Dang' excerpts n found many of the fan sites to be set up close to 10 years ago lar! Most no longer exist... n no longer updated...

Anyhoo....

Did you know that....

1) Doraemon is damn scared of rats cos a robo rat gnawed off his ears (yes he did have ears b4!)

2) Doraemon used to be yellow (or flesh coloured as they called it) but after he had his ears gnawed off he slipped into depression n drank some suicide potion on top of a tower, n later turned blue... ;D

3) Doraemon weighs 129.3kg, stands at a height of 129.3cm, can jump to a height of 129.3m, runs up to a speed of 129.3km/h n can generate a max power of 129.3bhp. He is also manufactured on 3September 2112 (12/9/3).

I wonder why that number....

But it's all cute... ;D

I remembered the first time I was in a a supermarket in Narita... n the first thing I wanted to buy was the Doriyaki!!! Doraemon's fave food.. hahaha.. so duh la.

Okie enough talking talking...

I moved on to abandon boyfriend in bed that nite n spent the entire nite watching Doraemon cartoons (produced from as early as 1979!!!!!) on Youtube... til 8am in the morning...

The earlier versions r SOoooooOooo cute...
I'm so in love with the blue robo cat now... his voice!! ah!!!!
Makes me wanna smile all the time.

Im dying to share it with you people!!
Happy watching!!





With a subtitled opening song... n closing song!!!







My favourite episode of all... when Doraemon fell in love with a toy cat!
Got me giggling til my sides wanna split!! ;D

Boyfriend thought I was going nuts... hee hee hee~

This has been how I been spending my nites... living n breathing Doraemon...
For more more more... jus go to Youtube!!!
Just note tt the newer productions might not have subtitles... n some episodes have both older n newer versions. I like the vintage ones done in the 80s!!

N must must must watch the 3 part ending to the Doraemon series... Super sad ah.. when Doraemon had to go back to the future. hehe~

I told Boyfriend... "aiyah.. think I must continue flying ready. Cos this is wat i like! Having enough time to find out bout boliao things like these n indulging in them just cos they make me happy!!!" ;p

No comments: