I haven't seen Von in ages..
Nor the rest since my birthday...
We got together again for Adi's bday finally.
Minus Ong Girl who's in China or somewhere n Mingyue who's sleeping at home..
At Twenty Six @ the former Big Splash
Which is brother outlet of One Rochester
N where Zen has been transferred to
We opened Mccallan... I Like!!
Half bottle left still!
We can still go back n chill guys cos Zen kept it for us!!!
Opening drink of the nite... The Yard..
heh hehe~
With Von "I'm-so-hot-my-skirt-sticking-to-my-ass!"
She freakin' complaining bout the weather entire nite...
heheheh~
N was pretty quiet squirming round the leather seat trying to find a cool spot to air her bum.
kakakakakka~

Cake cake cake!!
Nic n I decided to skip Steve Aoki at Zouk since it was already 2.30am liao...
So she took out her Ready Get Set Glo kiddies so we can take pics lor..
;D
'The heat n the glare for the stars r getting to us!!!"
yeah rite
"Oooh I see someone's having a mega burger across at Carls' Jnr.."
;D
The Flaming Waterfall
Every Birthday Boy's gift...
Nice eh~
N he lapped everything up
Including two shot glasses of dunno wat
I can so feel his "eeek!"
hahahahahahha~
Bacardi 151 n wat not burn burn burn!!!!
Poor liver!!
This was before he puked.
First time i see Adi puke!!
Oh no bad frenz we r!
The Momos~
Psst Ong Girl! Look wat i've got my hands on!!
isn't it wat u covet also laR?;p
We missed u!
Which is brother outlet of One Rochester
N where Zen has been transferred to
Half bottle left still!
We can still go back n chill guys cos Zen kept it for us!!!
She freakin' complaining bout the weather entire nite...
heheheh~
N was pretty quiet squirming round the leather seat trying to find a cool spot to air her bum.
kakakakakka~
Nic n I decided to skip Steve Aoki at Zouk since it was already 2.30am liao...
;D
yeah rite
Every Birthday Boy's gift...
Including two shot glasses of dunno wat
hahahahahahha~
Bacardi 151 n wat not burn burn burn!!!!
Poor liver!!
First time i see Adi puke!!
Oh no bad frenz we r!
Lastly.........
isn't it wat u covet also laR?;p
We missed u!
No comments:
Post a Comment