Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Newfound Obsessions...

After 2 lessons in 3 days (grooming school is closed on Mondays), I'm happy to discover that I'm addicted to doggie grooming!!!!

I feel like holding my scissors n comb n going "snip snip snip" even now...
geeeez... 0_0"

Obsession #2 is in the form of a vertical steam iron which I bought as a Mother's Day gift.
I had spent my evening after dinner steam ironing all my uniforms just....
oh gosh....

Obsession #3: Playing with my virtual Golden Retriever Puppy on the Pup Petz application on Facebook... -___-"

Obsession #4: Rooibus with Cammomile tea (bought from Jo'burg), which I drink from my Hello Kitty thermos every nite before bed

(Yes Ong girl... it's THAT Hello Kitty thermos I bought with u in Bjs lor... kekekeke~) ;-D_


I dun feel like going back to worrrkkkk......... *snarls*

Can I jus go to grooming school everyday instead???

Or rather.... why can't I be getting $$ from doggie grooming instead??? hehehehe~

K enough bitching.. I gotta go check on my Puppy Monster...;p

No comments: