Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fly girl in Milan: breathing lotsa Air

This been what i've been wanting ..

Lots n lots n lots of air...
To the heart..

I missed Milan.. since holiday with Rif Aug 2005..
though never been to Rome.. 
never got rostered, never got round to changing flights..
Always tot i'd visit it with someone I love 

The room in The Chedi is gorgeous, complete with roman man in robe portrait staring down at my scrumptious double bed...

The Duomo is significantly less spectacular the 2nd time round as i emerged from the escalator from the Metro this time..
I suspect it's cos of the renovation scaffoldings round it this time round.
It's so much whiter n cleaner than years back..

the pastas from the random cafes... still flavourful n delighting my palates.

Reporting for the flight...
Bumped into so many familiar faces... all then leaving for Eu flights..
to Fra, to Cdg, to Man....
N 1 in particular... who jus returned from a A380 flight...
Though it meant nothing no more
So this is wat doing Akl flights for 10 mths been depriving me of...
the random possibilities... ?

Whatever it is.. i LIKE! :)

Anyway, been busy since touch down...
To catch some 4 hours of precious Zzzzs cos i watched 27 Dresses during crew rest (never could sleep anyway onboard) zzzz
N lunch with set of crew n hopping down to Porta Ticinese to look for the Tokidoki concept store n then to the Duomo 

Day 2 before joining a whole new set of crew..
Firenze (Florence) n Pisa!!

The rest are going to Venice...
Venice... oh gosh... my beloved Venice...
I miss it so much!
But i refuse to go there with meaningless company esp since I've got such pretty memories of it.

I'm loving this station...
with its free inroom wireless 
its really nice pple
the food n wines....
the shopping in Porta Ticinese...

Report back with photos n etc when back in Sg!

Sometimes flylife is Good~
Sometimes... (that's wat Tokidoki stands for!)
.................................................................................................................

it made me want to think bout how i want to spend this time with someone who makes time fly by.
you were everything i ever wanted... 
Yet i want something surreal. something tt little bit more. fairytale.....
that zsa zsa zsu. 
do you even know wat i'm bout?
I will look til the ends of the world..
For someone whom i'll settle for...
call me cynical, non realistic, watever 
I Want it... Can you give me that?
I'll wait for it
......................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ai. i watched 27 dresses too.
cham leh. i like chick flicks...