Friday, May 23, 2008

Sleepless cos of the Sex...

... n The City!!..

Yeah... i'm still freakin' awake cos I been prowling You Tube..
Wonder why i never did that before..

N my fave moments when Big finally finds Carrie.....til the end of the series!



I wish to hear those words at least once in my lifetime.... ;D

N some more Carrie n her Big moments..



Actually Von, maybe you're wrong...
I dun think I'm Carrie... cos i dun have the slightest of a Mr Big in my life.
Perhaps cos I haven't entered my 30s...
But girl, you r definitely a Miranda... ;D

Have I already said that I can't wait!?!? Can't hardly wait!!!!! ;P

2 comments:

Shoppingholic said...

argh... not showing in CHINA... =(

you're more of a mix of carrie and miranda...

waddya think? *grins#

shhhh said...

hmmmi think u r the mix of carrie n miranda... i tot i is the mix of carrie n charlotte!! ;p

u can get the DVD in China rite?? ;D
I love movie!! watched twice!