After yet another Westie (West Highland Terrier) today (I already did one tuesday!), followed by a really handsome Goldie...
All of which are from the farm by the way, n they all smell like chickens n have badly matted hair, from rolling around in their own pee n poop.
I come home n discovered I've somehow got doggie smell on my fingers still...
After showering n soaping like gazillion times..
It's like after eating durian...
The smell kinda stays with u for a day or so..
Argh...
Help! I'm emanating doggie smell!!
Mummy took a sniff n went berserk.
"Why?! Did u use yr fingers to stick it down the dogs' ears!?!?", she shrieked...
eeps~ ;p
Sorry no pics..
Cos my hands were too icky from handling the farm doggies...
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Permanent Doggie Scent on my finger tips! Argh~
Posted by
shhhh
at
2:47 am
Labels: Blah blah, I'm a Dog Groomer~, Must Love Dogs~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, so read your blog here because you mentioned random things in your interest. Well somehow when I read someone elses blog I kept thinking about your finger situation. I got confussed and told that someone else that they should wear rubber gloves and that the finger thing made me ill. This person just basically asked me what the hell i was talking about.
Ahhhhhh the world of blogging.
RJ
Post a Comment