Greetings from the Zur crew room...
Where the internet connection is as sluggish as the air around here...
I freakin' feel like i'm in a 3rd world country...
-__-"
Everything on tv is in German...
N the most exciting thing tt has had happened to me since touch down yesterday morning is that I watched 2 dvds > Enchanted n Juno n I really enjoyed them...
Other than that.. the second most exciting thing is that I realised I can actually run for 20 mins NON-STOP on the threadmill on a 10.5 speed thing...
Whoa.
N mind u I was not panting like an Old English Sheepdog either...
Jus sweating like a pig.
I have been pushing myself hard at the hotels' gyms lately..
N have got lotsa space to breathe in my kebaya since Dec as well
I dun understand why Von can say that I put on weight still... ;_(
Or why my face still looks fat on photos...
Nbbbbbbbb~~
......................................................................................................................................
Having so much quiet n time to meself... I've been doing alot of thinking...
I'm missing something...
I'm still trying to figure out what it is...
Could i just be missing... that emotional side of me?
My heart... I think i might have misplaced it.
I feel like I'm standing outside myself watching me go thru everyday as if without a soul.
Once again... I've gotten wat I wished for...
I'm no longer the same person I was one year ago..
Now i'm cold. Nonchalant. N nothing seems to affect me very much anymore...
Is that what pple become when they get Stronger?
Have I become stronger?
More silence... more rhetorical questions....
Funny thing is... I'm actually happy... ^_^
grrr... maybe for the first time in a long time I actually am un-troubled by men n rship issues...
K I shall stop fucking myself in me head n stop looking for things to worry bout! ;p
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Zzzzz for Zzzzzurich...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment