Sunday, July 13, 2008

At Mambo's Mercy... ;p

Hey ya.. m back from Dubai...
Crazy HOT at 36 -39 degrees celsius lor!

Had a really good week though i wasn't around during the weekend...
Oyster Nite at The Line... yums~
At Partyworld w my bud singing karaoke.. (my first time! ;p i is shy u know hehe~)
N then Mambo madness at this year's great Mambo Dance-off.

It's gonna take some time for the photos n videos to upload so i hope these photos snitched off Stomp will keep u satiated for the time being.
Also cos I was irresponsible again n did not charge my camera battery n i was out after taking 2 videos of the Mambo contestants... argh~!

Host was Hossan Leong
I always love watching him...

With other flygirls n one of DC's girls...

with my fat drunk face taking centre stage... 8O



Dodo got drunk again tt nite...
I suspect it's cos I went to the gym earlier in the day n was pretty exhausted...

Oh gosh...
The silly things I blurt out all the time when I get high...
The worse is... I can't remember wat i said!! All i said!! ;(

Thank god the memory lapse this time not too jia lat..
But my sight n hearing was definitely impaired as the buzz in my head got louder n louder.
I dunno how I could still talk, walk, function albeit like a zombie in tt intoxicated state.
More so when I had to get up at 6.30 am after to go back to training center for my airbus service training... zzzzzzz

I blame it again on tt Jaeger Bomb!

Oh well...........
The only way to get over the embarrassment of any drunk night would probably have to be selective n short termed memory... ; { hehe~

So dun remind me of watever I did whenever u remember....
Cos i will turn into this deep red tomato-like blush.... n duck behind anything which can hide my face.
Humph.~ ;b

later!

No comments: