Oh my gosh.. this is sorta turning into a foodie blog!
Monday nite i met up with a really old fren...
Someone i knew since 14 as well... n the last time we met was > 1 year ago...
N that was when i had intro-ed the ex bf to him as well..
Time flies...
Now we r both single! ;p
He suggested
And it was!!! ;D
I shrieked with excitement once inside cos it was too good to be true...
whoop!
you see....!
I shrieked with excitement once inside cos it was too good to be true...
whoop!
you see....!
erm... excuse me.. i mean, Japanese Hotpot lar! ;p
How come i dunno bout such a place before one!?!?!?
We had...
Clockwise from left: Garlic fried rice, assorted mushrooms teppanyaki-ed, grilled mackerel n shitake mushroom stick
The mackerel's superb!!!!! *wave pom poms*
Again clockwise from left: some hokkaido pumpkin soup thing with crabmeat... chicken chop with omu rice, japanese curry with deepfried salmon...
We had...
The mackerel's superb!!!!! *wave pom poms*
yes we got bit carried away...
N we over ordered...
Everything's good!!! *rant n rave*
*droolz*
Tomato fried rice.. sweet, tasty.. ohhhhhh so shiok!
N how much more shinier can the egg cover thingy get?!?!?
I had to prod the super glossy omelette w my finger jus cos i was damn curious..
N we over ordered...
Everything's good!!! *rant n rave*
Tomato fried rice.. sweet, tasty.. ohhhhhh so shiok!
N how much more shinier can the egg cover thingy get?!?!?
I had to prod the super glossy omelette w my finger jus cos i was damn curious..
Can i go back there again???
It's at basement of Raffles City!
Hmmm...
Then again... I might just be the last person to know of this fabulous place n u guys r probably going..." aiyoh.. dodo u suaku "! ;D
M back from Shanghai just...
Edd's gonna cook lamb morrow n im his guinea pig.
Also... I get to watch Dark Knight tomorrow cos DC's bringing me with his free tickets!
Though i'm his back-up company after his original date cancelled on him.. but its okie! i dun give a shit! hah! ;p
.........................................................................................................
I had a sleepless nite in Shanghai cos I suddenly saw the dark silhouette of my Mr Right in my mind's eye...
Unfortunately.. he had neither a face nor a name..
N it's frustrating cos all i wanted to do was to run into his strong comforting arms cos i wanted so bad to feel better...kinda have someone to confide in intimately.
Someone who will make every wrong right.
Someone with whom i feel completely right with; who can feel me n understand me without me having to explain explicitly.... just.... feel.
Someone Bigger than me in every sense.
And it got depressing... cos ......after trying to remember the feelings i got all those other times i fell into relationships...
I realised i had always gotten it wrong. So i asked myself why i got myself in all those times even when it din feel right?
It's also depressing becos...
I might never meet that special person. N how am i supposed to identify him from the rest when i'm so guarded n jaded now!!?
SIghhh... eeeeyyuuuurrrr... i dun wanna think so much!! >;p
It's at basement of Raffles City!
Hmmm...
Then again... I might just be the last person to know of this fabulous place n u guys r probably going..." aiyoh.. dodo u suaku "! ;D
M back from Shanghai just...
Edd's gonna cook lamb morrow n im his guinea pig.
Also... I get to watch Dark Knight tomorrow cos DC's bringing me with his free tickets!
Though i'm his back-up company after his original date cancelled on him.. but its okie! i dun give a shit! hah! ;p
.........................................................................................................
I had a sleepless nite in Shanghai cos I suddenly saw the dark silhouette of my Mr Right in my mind's eye...
Unfortunately.. he had neither a face nor a name..
N it's frustrating cos all i wanted to do was to run into his strong comforting arms cos i wanted so bad to feel better...kinda have someone to confide in intimately.
Someone who will make every wrong right.
Someone with whom i feel completely right with; who can feel me n understand me without me having to explain explicitly.... just.... feel.
Someone Bigger than me in every sense.
And it got depressing... cos ......after trying to remember the feelings i got all those other times i fell into relationships...
I realised i had always gotten it wrong. So i asked myself why i got myself in all those times even when it din feel right?
It's also depressing becos...
I might never meet that special person. N how am i supposed to identify him from the rest when i'm so guarded n jaded now!!?
SIghhh... eeeeyyuuuurrrr... i dun wanna think so much!! >;p
No comments:
Post a Comment