2 bloody bottles for only $225!!!
(or was tt $252?)
Watever!! it's still damn cheap compared to Zouk!!
I pose oni larrrr...
Over dinner, Von n the rest bet bottles of Cordon Bleu, Martell etc etc tt i won't control my drinking tonight.
Wahahahah~!
01 Blowjob, 03 glass vodka OJ, 01 glass whisky sprite.
U think easy ah! Vodka is my favourite n somemore Belvedere so darn smooth it's hard to resist.
But I is not even tipsy!! N im really starting to enjoy sobriety! ;D
I get to watch the drunk pple smooch random pple, do silly things, rant n rave drunkenly.
hehe!!
N save $$$ on cab fare cos i can actually drive safely! whoop!
Morrow nite Paul Van Dyk. The resolve continues....
...........................................................................................................
I wonder whether it's age or wat...
I'm starting to prefer crisp white shirts n tees n blouses over fussy tops.
N i finally tried putting on false eyelashes tonight!
Yes I'm a laggard. Always slow to adopt trends ;p
Verdict: i think it's cleaner than mascara n such less hassle to remove at the end of the nite! esp when u use super power waterproof mascaras.
Not to mention, it's prettier as well!
It's also addictive!
Rest of photos will be blogged when the others upload theirs too lar.
Meantime, it's on Facebook.
zzzzzzzz...
Nites!
Over dinner, Von n the rest bet bottles of Cordon Bleu, Martell etc etc tt i won't control my drinking tonight.
Wahahahah~!
01 Blowjob, 03 glass vodka OJ, 01 glass whisky sprite.
U think easy ah! Vodka is my favourite n somemore Belvedere so darn smooth it's hard to resist.
But I is not even tipsy!! N im really starting to enjoy sobriety! ;D
I get to watch the drunk pple smooch random pple, do silly things, rant n rave drunkenly.
hehe!!
N save $$$ on cab fare cos i can actually drive safely! whoop!
Morrow nite Paul Van Dyk. The resolve continues....
...........................................................................................................
I wonder whether it's age or wat...
I'm starting to prefer crisp white shirts n tees n blouses over fussy tops.
N i finally tried putting on false eyelashes tonight!
Yes I'm a laggard. Always slow to adopt trends ;p
Verdict: i think it's cleaner than mascara n such less hassle to remove at the end of the nite! esp when u use super power waterproof mascaras.
Not to mention, it's prettier as well!
It's also addictive!
Rest of photos will be blogged when the others upload theirs too lar.
Meantime, it's on Facebook.
zzzzzzzz...
Nites!
No comments:
Post a Comment