One night out as a single...
N have met with twice the promises of good future...
Flygirl is as jaded as can be...
Flygirl is sweet as honey...
Attracts flies like bees..
Corny as it can be.
I might like u n yr sweet offerings.... but.....................
I have learnt n questioned
Tt why do men promise tt they will always be there...
But fail to be there when u need them to.
That above everything else.. men desire things they r not able to get....
I do not believe anymore.
It takes more than your sweet words n your sweet lips.
I'm a player as much as you are...
I will dance outta your reach when u think u have gotten hold of me...
i will....
never be yours...
from now...
yeah... so i love to do the dance...
u wanna do the dance with me?
;p
....................................................................................
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Empty Promises..
Posted by
shhhh
at
5:13 am
Labels: Blah blah, My relationships, My take on Men n relationships...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cham liao la....
u sound like a champion..
haha
whos tat pathetic one,tell me!!
haaa~
er errrr..... i was drunk when i blogged this.... eeeps.. ;p
kakakakka~ ;D
Drunken blogs are often more truthful than not. Good luck. =)
Post a Comment