1 thing a girl should never say to a guy during courtship/f*ckbuddy-ship watever...
: "When r u gonna ask me to be yr girlfriend??"
1 line a guy should never let his f*ck buddy hear when she might be in love with him...
: "Oh no.. she's just a NORMAL friend..."
1 thing boyfriend should never tell girlfriend.. ever...
: " Your (insert body part) look like put on weight.."
Anyhoo...
I was driving home after dinner with my funny man friend..
N i thought about all the funny n succinct details my friends n I have been sharing n bitching about with each other...
N i kept chuckling to myself..
I realised that being in the late 20s is actually quite fun...
I remember myself being the 21-23 yr old girl, naive n raw, doing such predictable shit tests to men....
N now i hear bout my friends going thru stuff like dat n we all laugh at the predictability of things.
I hear funny stories bout things tt go 'thumpa-thump-thump' in the bedroom n i giggle at the memory of my own cluelessness..
I think age makes most people a better person...
Experiences that we... well.. experience.... do alter the way our mind processes things.
Whether it could be increased amount of self-confidence, improved ability to "ahem", getting better at masking yr true emotions, getting the game right n being The Game, tougher when heartbroken, stronger when shit hits the fans, every time we pass a birthday while continuing to lead rara lives.... we kind of level up.
So dear close friends of mine...
do keep your saucy racy stories coming....
see no names mentioned!! ;D
Going to Milan again tomorrow night.
M officially $ broke so no buying for me!
Thank god my khakis r either coming into mxp one day before or one day after me. Phew~
Monday, September 08, 2008
The Golden Age.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment