fuck...
I spend $$ again!!
n not intentionally!!
One of the new boys wanted to go to the Onitsuka Tiger boutique in XiMenDing n I jus happened to tag along for makan....
I was so determined not to spend money tt i only changed SGD$50 for a Taipei nghtstop lei...
but then i saw this...
I got 2 different designs on my soles..
how more cool...
***Quadruple Love Love***
I know they've got it in Sg...
But wat i didn't see won't hurt me so i never went looking for it....
I even stopped going to the Tokidoki blog to look at the shoe designs...
But i can't stop love at first sight....so i succumbed in Taipei... to NT4300 (approx 210SGD) of cartoon sweetness....
After all.. they say there's only 100 pairs in Taipei... or Taiwan???
I dunno bout Sg...
Like i said.. wat i dunno won't hurt me..
Oh my cute little shoes....
Finally went to Zouk after 4 weeks or so of cold turkey.
Stupid roster got no weekends off for eons!!
N my ah beng is sweet.... :)
But wat i didn't see won't hurt me so i never went looking for it....
I even stopped going to the Tokidoki blog to look at the shoe designs...
But i can't stop love at first sight....so i succumbed in Taipei... to NT4300 (approx 210SGD) of cartoon sweetness....
After all.. they say there's only 100 pairs in Taipei... or Taiwan???
I dunno bout Sg...
Like i said.. wat i dunno won't hurt me..
Oh my cute little shoes....
Finally went to Zouk after 4 weeks or so of cold turkey.
Stupid roster got no weekends off for eons!!
N my ah beng is sweet.... :)
1 comment:
wah lau. i still can't find my onitsuka tigers lah!!!
n u bought one. #$%^&*()
Post a Comment