Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Love is in the air~

I jus realised tt pretty much everyone i know has been coupling up lately...

Lonely Dinosaur in Syd has a muse...
Edd snagged himself a big fish...
Gfs left n right throwing engagement parties, eyeing Cartier/Bvlgari wedding bands, seeking advice on march in music... bleah bleah bleah...

sigh............

I wonder why people trade completely peaceful nites with a good chicklit book n Gabriel n Dresden in the background n have relationships instead??
N having to think for the other person, worry bout the other person, worry bout wat the other person thinks if u do something yada yada yada...

I can't believe i'm actually saying this out loud..
Me... one who has nonsense thoughts on my The One n not settling for less.

Of cos... i think i would derive more satisfation if i receive a nice gift like something from T&C or Cartier from a special someone than if i buy it for myself.
Sure got others who think vice versa one of cos!

Of cos... there will be those cool rainy misty nites which smell of rain n u yearn to cuddle up to someone warm n who smells nice..... n tt someone holds u back tight...
There will be those days u feel like curling up to tt someone n talking bout everything n nothing

Of cos... maybe life is not as complex as i make it out to be.

But I'm starting to understand y some pple crave singlehood over coupledom...
Becos even a person who loves pain will get enough of it someday.

Yet there r still others who jump from the edge of the cliff over n over again, not knowing each time when they will hit rock bottom, n not bothering to question either...

I can't decide who i m anymore...

No comments: