Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick Week...

Happy Mooncake fest thingy day.

Shit..
I realised im like the most unromantic person....
I didn't even glance at the moon tonight!

It's Monday again...
Errands running day... Cos school is closed Mondays..
To The Clinic, The Dentist, calling n sms-ing to fix appointments, arrange lessons...
Meet Sponge n Ed for dinner
Possibility of boyfriend meeting the friends.. (Level up! ;D)
no time for gym!

Tuesday
Need to ask Eileen if she likes Skitts to be groomed.
Need to pick up the crate thingy first to put her(Skittles, not Eileen) in cos i dun wanna risk dog pee in my dad's car
Meet Gwennie for dinner.

Wed n Thurs> Shanghai flight

Fri to celebrate Ah von's bday.
Possibility of squeezing in a much needed mani n pedi in the day???

Sat to next Sat> Long flight.

Sigh.

I wish I had more time in Sg..
I NEED more time in Sg.....

But... it's all for the money...
"It's all for the dumdumdahdeedumdum"

Sorry for the lack of photos lately...
My life hasn't been all that exciting ya know.

Another note to self.
Gotta start losing weight.
People fall sick n lose the pounds.

I fall sick then eat to recover the lost pounds... n more...... -___-"

Sweets for my treat!
The nice waiter brought these at the end of dinner my last night in Milan!!
it would just be cruel to reject...

Toy of the month: a Gym Ball...
Not for doing sit ups on.. but for "ahem".
Dun ask me... ask my good friend how.
Dinner later will be discussion on how to put The Great Gym Ball to good use....
outta the gym...

;D

I promise u photos after von's bday celebration. ;p

No comments: