Sunday, January 01, 2006

All blacked out!

Nabei chow bananas....

Just back from Bombay this morning... n I got a grand total of 1,2 3 4 5 ...9 bruises on both my legs!
9!!!


And not small small one ah... it's all golf-ball size...

Nabei chow bananas...
;{

The golf ball on my left shin I kena from stupidly walking into a trolley parked outside my room by the chamber ah neh... fucking pain man...

The rest were all mysteriously sustained during work.... like ???

Yeah... I know...
We are supposed to be graceful well groomed n all...
When we walk, we're supposed to float down the aisle n are banned from running...

But if you do see one stumbling when the aircraft tilts, tripping over blankets n pillows, dropping
stuff... that's prob me... the unglam black sheep. hahahaha

I would like to drop an idea to the makers at Osim, Oto, O-gasm-watever...


How bout making an iRub!??!
To rub away stubborn blue-blacks like mine... then I dun have to sit there on the bed after flight with my tin of Zam-bak n rub rub rub til my thumbs go numb... ;D

Oh... maybe one of the desired qualities of The One would be that he be free enough n sweet
enough to go "aiyoh!!! baby you like an abused child! tsk tsk" n pull my legs over while watching tv together n rub rub rub away my orh-cheihs... hee hee hee. :)


And I officially like India now... not yet Love.. but like...


We went to Linkin Road... or is it Lincoln Road... dunno la no road sign

The air is super polluted... though not as bad as China... but got perpetual smell of haze n smoke.
After 3 hours out... I cleared my nose shit in the shower n it's all black... yucks. ;0

We went by tuk-tuk.. very cheap! 30 mins ride by meter only bout 90 plus rupees (~S$4)

Quite a harrowing experience it was...

Damn fun the tuk-tuk... but we almost heart attack a few times the way they drive... ;D
My girlfren was wondering whether we should have brought along masks cos the air so dirty...hahaha

A couple of times we almost got bumped out as well...phew~

Remember Delhi?! Yeah! But these are of better workmanship, n so many many many more colours n variety!! Look got multi coloured ones!! ;)))

These are bit more ex... bout S$8 per pair. Delhi ones were S$6. But you pay for quality!

The girls all went siao also... try try try!! buy buy buy!!

I sat back with a coffee n a grilled chicken tikka sandwich n watched them... haha
Only bought one pair for myself which is white with silver sequins cos I already have black, gold, pink, purple...

The rest from Delhi i gave away as presents liao... haha...


I actually prefer my shopping experiences in India compared to China cos they dun verbally n physically abuse you when you dun want something.

And no matter how you bargain in China... you always walk away still feeling like you're shortchanged n a fool...

Another thing I HATE bout China is how the cabbies are mostly dishonest one lor... One time we went in a group of 2 cabs... one reached 10 mins earlier, n we reached much later by a longer route n of cos more ex the cab fare.. Nabei.
If you watched Amazing Race 7 i think... the one they went to China, the cabbie also bring them merry-go-round n they still got cheek to ask $$ from you after one. damn irritating.

But the people here are milder in nature, more polite... n they are so willing to serve n patient above all. Esp to ladies lor. Very gentlemanly the indians. :)

Not to mention stuff of better quality!

Oh.. they say books n board games in India are cheap too...

but of cos check before you buy... sekali some is printed on pangsai paper.. those yellow yellow ones which my primary test papers were printed on n if you use mechanical pencils sure poke
thru that kind...

but I bought a copy of Dan Brown's Angels n Demons for only S$8...
n this.....
The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare! Fucking COOL!

Divided into 3 volumes, The comedies, The Histories n Poems n The Tragedies...
All for only S$32 (795 rupees).
Same price as a paperback version of Narnia!
I gotta buy this cos I always wanted to get!! And I still think it's freaking coolsome. Hahaha

Working on Macbeth now... never knew wat it was bout cos I too lazy to read...

When we got back... we had some free buffet New Year lunch at the hotel which the company organized for us n the set of crew who arrived in the morning...

Again, I'm impressed by their service staff lor. Very attentive n patient.
Because Indian customers are known to be demanding n hard to please sometimes... N to remain so patient to people after being subjected to demanding customers all the time is just plain impressive...

however, these same customers are also very appreciative when their requests are met n just as they are never hesitant when it comes to complaints; they aren't stingy with their compliments either.

i'm gonna take them as my example n be patient like the Dalai lama... ;D
heh heh

Oh n almost forgot...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

No comments: