Dinner date with daddy today... haha
He came to fetch me from the airport for our regular Sunday family dinners...
But the rest were too lazy nua-ing at home..
I'm very much like my dad in so many ways... our loud n fiery temperaments, super obstinate nature, sometimes childlike wonder for the simplest things, and our insatiable appetite for chilli crabs... hahaha
Once I got into the car, I just had to say "Pa, very hungry today lei.." And I think I made his day lor!
His gleeful reply was "ah? very hungry ah"
And me "yar lor, can we order chilli crab today, in addition to the crab beehoon thingy? since mommy they all not eating today?"
Daddy: "can!"
And then we went to this place called Uncle Leong Seafood at Ang Mo Kio St 22... hahaha
And ordered 2 huge crabs.. MTF-ing HUGE crabs they r... for 2 people know...
Daddy tucked in once food arrived...I was like "wait wait! wanna take picture!! Put the shell back on!" ;D
Mommy dun like to eat crabs outside.. said it's messy n all, n both sisters not fans of chilli... so...
Wah liaw, daddy got free reign without Mom around... free reign to be super messy...
Like chilli stains on his chin n all.. hahaha.. had to wipe off for him from time to time...
If Mommy is around, she will nag nag nag...
You know how they say when girls are looking for their One, they will subconsciously look for qualities in men that their fathers have?
Er, no I dun want my darling to have gravy dribbles on his chin when he's enjoying his food from time to time... (though on Dad it's quite adorable! ;) )
but I would like my One to be Mr Handyman like Dad...
Can fix the entire ceiling fan system one can!!
And change leaky taps in the house, fix clogged pipes, change our doorbell, glue back broken toys or knick knacks of mine, ... anything...
It's like all my life, anything broken or destroyed, I just have to put it on Dad's study table n leave a post-it which says something like "Pa, drop on floor broke in half, can fix?"
And when I come home later, it will be salvaged in some way or another, n Daddy will tell me what's wrong with it still or something... cool huh?
Sometimes there are uncool stuff too...
Most recently, he took to giving all the doorways in the house a fresh coat of paint... the main door as well...
It was supposed to be a very pale shade of pink, almost white...
But Daddy bought wrong colour I think..
Now it's Sharity Elephant Pink! Nabei!
Damn fugly lor...
But paint liao... so gotta live with it for another year I think.. ;{
When The Rif came to meet me for a smoke, he tot he went to the wrong house..... KNS~
Been highly moody n smoking lots these days...
In fact trying hard to go back to numb mode...
I rather be feeling nothing than feeling something... but... aRgh!!
Guess I'll take watever fate throws in my way n see wat happens at each twist n turn....
Some things I just have to fix on my own it seems...
Ta~
No comments:
Post a Comment