Friday, January 27, 2006

Jo'burg

I'm upset.
My Mac refused to import more photos from iPhoto cos HD is full...


Yup... 20Gb n all i have left is 345Mb of space...

I must act fast... means after CNY must purchase a new laptop... ;(


Talk bout timing man...I'm lazy ah... must get FireWire n all that to transfer all existing data somemore... wah lau~

Anyway, enough of whining...


my days in Jo'burg....

The team
Not the full team la, just short of 5 others.

But enough politics to cause a ruckus even though it was only a 4day flight... The drama n bitching I tell you.... : /

We had lunch at Ocean Basket... Yup, we all know that Fish & Co. in Sin is inspired by some idea in South Africa.... n it's prob Ocean Basket...


But Fish &Co. no fight with Ocean Basket lor... Prince n Princess prawns, Queen n King prawns, Kingklip, Linefish, Giant Combi plates... makes Fish&Co.'s menu look dead boring n predictable


Dorothy n Myself

She just joined the team 4 -5 months ago... b4 that I was the most junior little shit in the team... gotta make wake up- calls to all for meals n such... hahaha

No lar... we take turns still... i not so mean to juniors one k.. in fact I kena zapped by many junior colleagues... but like I said... I'm pretty patient with bitchy individuals... until....

Well.. all I can say is dun mess with this Do.... when I really hate... I'm capable of such mean things... which I only did once in my lifetime... to sabo someone else... muahahaha~

Such a bad pic, as usual my face super fat

Day 2 was spent chasing the sun, they say rain is rare in South Africa, probably 58% chance or dunno what lar... but the 3 days we were there it was raining....

Was so bored that I smoked too much for my own good.

Even finished reading Prince Caspian of the Chronicles of Narnia...

And Dot n me went for movie marathon...caught Rumour Has it (Jen Aniston n Kevin Costner) n The Family Stone...

So bored we were going outta our minds...

Nelson Mandela Square

And all of us ate alot... of meat. It was gigantic portions of lamb chops, steaks, ribs... until we wanted to puke.

More bitching n gossiping on the 10hour flight back... with Dot getting into trouble with chief, n Ranni getting food poisoning... or was she suffering from morning sickness!? haha

But looking back now n thinking bout it, guess flylife is lots bout mixing people with all sorts of eccentricities together, sizing each other up, trying to get along, trying to get on top of one another....

And it's bout many off days when other normal people are working..
Lotsa makan all over the world...
Are you envious already? wahahahaha~

off to CheenaTown with the family to soak up some CNY feeeeeling.....
Ta!


No comments: