Just got back from London this morning, apologies on the lack of updates...
It's freaking cold there now... brrr...
I did my usual trek around Harrods, Harvey Nics, Selfridges n Covent Garden...to take advantage of the sales going on!!
So lazy to go out actually... but hunger drew me out of the warm comforts of my room... n I was fantasizing bout poached eggs at Richoux cafe n maybe a Krispy Kreme after.
Imagine my horror when I saw that the Piccadilly line was not in service that day!!!!!
ArGH!
I dunno how to take bus in London!!! Fuck!
Why so unreliable one!! Nabei~ ;(
Imagine you live in Tampines or SengKang or something n that whole day got no train to Raffles Place for work... or to town when you gotta go meet your frenz or run errands?!?!?
I called The Rif n whined n asked for help.
My stomach was rumbling n I was super angry n hungry n ended up screaming: "it totally fucked up my only off day! Wat am i gonna do now!??"
He can only calmly reply that it happens all the time.... ;{
Okie lar... while he was busy trying to recall wat buses can take n how to get around n back safely, I got on the right bus to Harrods n picked up pretty reliable brochures on bus routes which can get me around...
I walked into the first cafe once I was there n ordered breakfast... big big breakfast...
Haven't ate since the afternoon before can!??!
One of the "prettier" looking Full English Breakfast...Most of the time they just look oily lei... n cheap somemore... only £5.90 with fresh OJ n coffee!
After 10 mins.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything was a blur after... I even forgot to take pictures...
All I know is that I spent £250 by the end of the day... the bulk of it at Maharashi on 2 pairs of trousers n a top... there goes my allowance for the trip!
Okie lar London... I still love you... though you made me super angry at the start of the day...
hee hee... ;D
Was lazing around in bed the whole day n this random thought came to my head...
Is it possible to smell the scent of sex? As in post coital fumes?
And can you imagine if they can bottle it n sell it...? What would it smell like? hmmmm...
Yar, I dunno why I think bout such stupid things also... but does it make you HoRny babey!?? wahahahaha~ ;D




No comments:
Post a Comment