Monday, January 23, 2006

HaPPy! ~ShaLaaAAlaaLAaa~!

Woke up with sore throat today...
Tonight must work lei!! Boo hoo~


Must be the overdose of Doritos at Fi's place yesterday...

Mel, Fi myself pretty much rolled around the whole Sunday bitching bout men, gossiping, squealing while watching The Maid, torturing Fi's dog Jazz... girlie stuff...

Stupid Fi take such unglam pic of me...

She so gonna kill me if she sees this up... haha
:D

Fi's in transition, having left flylife due to an eye/contact lens problem...
I was quite at a loss when she told me of her decision... so gonna miss her!


Lucky still got Mel, n Wan Sin...

As promised.... Pictures taken at Happy on Sat nite...



I had super good hair day that nite! ;D

Gwen came down after her shift at the hospital...
Yeah, she a nurse, cool huh? ;)

They are such tight friends, since Sec sch lei!

When Deniz n Zhiwei tell me that Gwen used to be a Ferragamo hairband wearing n Sonia Rykiel loving Ah Lian, I burst out laughing but cannot believe it lor!! haha

Then they got so many stories to tell me... like how Gwen pretended to be ZW's auntie n they
went to see some pyschiatrist when ZW was trying to downgrade... hahahahahha!!

My fave pic! Cos i asked them to pose like the 2 babies on the poster..

We were sitting in this corner under the spiral stairs... under this poster lor...
Seems like the theater people like Selena Lim(?) , Pam Oei, Emma Yong(?) , Glen Goei all hang there as well...

Everywhere I turn... it's .. er... that guy dun look gay... OR Fwah... cute guy!! but so gay...

But I feel so safe lor.. no chi ko pek looks at all! hee hee

After seeing the Selena person, I kept thinking of her DSD poster which had her slurping on a
mee pok noodle... got craving the whole nite for mee pok... wah lau...

This dude (behind ZW) was dancing damn vigouriously beside us...

We very bad. Cos I tot certain rotund indivs with clean shaven bald heads remind me of Tang Yuans, know those dumplings with peanut or sesame?

So we kept calling them "ah-ball-ling"s... that's another word for tang yuan wat...

One of the many half naked dudes on the platform...

Think his pose puts seasoned mamboers to shame... stylo mylo!! hahaha

One last pic b4 we go off to Maxwell's to satisfy craving for Mee Pok~


Many people who saw me this weekend said I lost lotsa weight!! So happy... heee ;p
I'm cheerier after a weekend out with my friends... even got my appetite back...

But was just telling Miss Loy on MSN that I'm gonna get fat again... muahahahaha~
She say I drama... n that i will still lose it fast...

How many times can a balloon inflate n deflate without getting saggy!? I argued...


Argh... My Mac very laggy today....

Maybe cos the iTunes folder taking up 5Gb just... n the deluge of photos recently...

I was planning to save up for the PowerBook by mid year... but the MacBook Pro with Intel inside just launched!! with built in iSight camera somemore...


Surely fucking ex... n the PB will be cheaper once they trying to phase it out rite?!

And I bit sceptical bout Intel inside a Mac....

Besides being a laggard in marketing terms... I like things old school lei...

So is the Intel inside Mac a good thing? Anything PC like?! If have I dun wan ah! HATE PCs!!!

So PB or MacBook Pro!?!?

Any MAC evengelists reading this please please please give me your views k!? ;)

Off to Johannesburg midnight, back on 27th.. til then people..
SmuakZ*

No comments: