Friday, February 17, 2006

And it all falls down...

Ooh... Valentine flowers......
Alas... Not for me...

it's from my sister's 26 year old bf...

And she is just turning 18 this year...

Me? flowerless, dateless, loveless...

I tell ya... it's all going downhill...not only am i getting older, though not any wiser... it seems like.... I'm Losing IT....

I remember once when I got 2 bouquets of lilies in one day... for no particular reason... not on v day not on my bday... not on any anniversary day..., jus for no reason...

And I glow n think... "fwah! I'm the hottest chick in town.."

These days... the guys jus go for the young pubescent girls...

Like my sister's bf, who was actually my senior in JC, n somehow was her physics tutor for her O's b4 they got it on...like?!?

Like both my twin cousins kors whom I grew up with... they r both seeing 19 yr old babes... n they r turning 27 this year...

Like Ed.. who had a 20 yr old hot chick for his V day date...

*Silent Screeeeeaaaammmmmm*

When men become older... even when they reach their 30s til even 40s... they r probably accomplished.... got moolah... got car... n can hook 18yr old babes if they want to. Maybe... maybe they will settle for a youngish looking 30-something hot woman....

but with 18-21 yr old virgins ripe for the plucking running around amongst us... n the fact these girls would be too young to consider settling down, makes them so much more attractive to men than desperate late 20-30 somethings women... with whom the men might be able to hear the echo of the ticking of their biological clocks in the quiet of the night....grrrrrrr

Times have changed i tell you...
When I was 18, the oldest guy I dated was MAX. 2 years older than me.... no car... no ipods no nice nice presents... that means lots of "torning" out at night cos no $$ to take cab home...n other silly teenage stuff.... hee hee
Nabei bananas.. my sis very smart.... watch her big sis do stupid things n made a better smarter choice...;D



Sometimes it would really be nice to have someone sayang you n adore you n you feel the same way back...
I felt so KNS when I scalded my middle finger while loading meals onboard... n ended up with a big blister on V day in Auckland....the stupid sauce from the chicken!!!!!!! F^%&^&^King Che^&%&^£BYEBYE BYE!!
If only I could scream onboard, vulgarities, shrieks or both at the same time... I would...
Sigh.... ;_{

The last time I kena this kind of burn blister is when a hurt myself with a cigarette butt like 5 years ago lor... bleah@@£$^%^

For the other emotional masochists out there... who choose to fall in like with wrenches n big bad selfish bastards........

For all those pessimistic but hopefuls out there who always have blind faith n give people benefit of the doubt alot....

I give you this....

"I must go now...
don't hold me with your eyes....
and reach your heart across the room like that
or my own will break

love you? of course I love you
that's why I have to go...before you know
how much"

i know... like me... you always hope you made an impact on that person's life...
you imagine you did anyway... n you fantasize that that person thinks of you fondly everytime...

that's hopeful...

but maybe that person could be getting on with life...
or already fooling around with someone else...
or maybe he/she thinks that you r such a fool!!!

that's pessimistic...

but then.... wat if... mybe he/she did like you more than he/she told you anyway?
Than maybe he/she thinks of you as much as you think of him.her? or he/she can sense you missing him/her?

Now this is pathetic... pessimistic but oh-so-hopeful.... for wat!??!?! argh

of cos I din write the poem...
it's from this cheesy horoscope book I bought in Akl to entertain my bored n loveless self... by Linda Goodman...
She's good I tell ya... makes me proud to be a Piscean... I think I'm a typical... hahaha~
Eiy not cheap k.. it cost me NZ$40... n I only bought it cos I wanted to read one section... but its hyper thick man...

Anyways... gonna catch up on Zzzzs now... hope everyone had decent Vday dates... or at least hung out with a big bunch of frenz n talk shit n did nonsense! ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up, mate...

shhhh said...

haha.. i'm not the least upset lar dude... thanks anyway! ;D