Yo! ;)
Yeah... i know my blog's been pretty dry of late cos of the lack of pretty pics of ME! muahahaha~
Anyway, I finally bought my external HD already...
I put stuff in liao.. but haven't checked if I can get it out... so...
Okie okie I know i goddamn lazy... but I'm such a technophobe...
Almost lost my mind when the Mac asked me to initialize the HD n I was like.. !??!?
So the HD is named cheebye... cos I got frustrated while trying to partition it n do dunno wat crap before I could start transferring stuff in...
Yup... now all my tunes n photos n work all backed up in my ext HD which is called Ch** Bye.... - _ -"
And for pretty pics...
Just me looking cheeky as usual as Fi tried out her cam on her spanking new PINK Motorola Razr....haha
Was caught at Eastside on Friday night cos met up with V b4 he left town...The other pretty girl is a fellow flymate... whom i jus met that night...
V really know how to pose huh?
He very funny la... came up to me after awhile n said..."eiy.. just now got 2 girls over there told me that I was very cute"... hahaha KNS~
He's your typical good boy turned bad lei...
We were uni course mates n our paths never crossed somehow even though we were in the same tutorials n my sec school classmate was his ex gf.
he was nerdy but popular n i was just non-existent in school la...
Until one day... our coursemates organised a chalet after our final paper in our final semester i think... by then V had already broken up with said ex....
n his appearance suddenly changed from bespectacled n slicked back hair n permanently clad in berms n Adidas windbreaker to boy-boy spiky haired n tan tan... hahahaha
He's a high flyer working in Guangzhou now... n the last time I visited him in Beijing last year, he was sweet enough to bring me to yummy peking duck joints n clubbing!!
Of cos by then, we only like went out together twice!...
Why I say he's a bad boy?
Wah lau, he was freaking cosying up with leggy Ukraine models at Suzy Wong's then in Beijing, n even b4 that we went clubbing together at Velvet with another V (functioning as my financial planner), he hooked up pretty quick with another chica. And at the end of the day tells me it doesn't mean a thing...
He drinks like a fish n dances to any kind of music.
This is the dude who broke his leg while dancing atop a platform at Suzy Wong's cos he was drunk.
I cannot imagine how the hell did he do that lor.
Well, I been thinking bout this good boys vs bad boys thing for the longest time...
*smoke break*
And my conclusion is... ALL boys are bad... til they find The One~
And maybe good boys turn bad when That One who Got Away broke their hearts....
Was surprised when I was out with Al one nite n his other bad boy fren.
They were attentive to their partners n hardly distracted by other chicks in the club...
And when Al's gal called during supper for a surprise 'spot check', he was sweet enough to talk n din seem the least bit annoyed.
completely unlike the bad-boy boy I tot he was...
Cos I get annoyed lor when i get calls like these when I'm out...
I would say to girls in all-suffering relationships with emotionally unresponsive men to get out of it cos you r just NOT The One.
They r just in the relationship, holding out til the right girl/woman, (or better fling) comes along.
That's why there are so many friends-of-friends' stories bout how 9 year relationships break up but the men get married after dating a new girl for one-tenth of the time.
The guy whom you might be seeing for eons is reluctant to commit to anything concrete cos he's not sure that you're The One.
Sad but true...
Of cos this applies to men also lar... the women are holding out while waiting for the right guy as well.. heh heh
Mr Danny commented that I was damn stupid to be taken in given that I have had so much experience with different kinda guys...
I got so much experience meh? Let's do a run thru just for the hell of it.. it's always fun to reminisce. ;D
-The One Who Became Best Friend
I wonder if anybody remembers the days b4 MIRC, there was Teleview.
The max number of pages in an email was 5 lor.
Tview charges 2¢ per min n below for channels you enter n chat. the interface was simple n easy to use la. But i never used IRC after that so I dun really know the diff. Though I think there was no way you could send private messages to a certain someone like IRC allows you to.
Was 14 then when I met my puppy love. hahaha
Things didn't work out cos he had to study for his ting xie the eve of V Day n I got mad...;D
Hilarious man
But he remains one of my oldest fren to date, hears bout all my scandals n has met all my bfs.
He claims to be the President of my Ex Bf club. And at my wedding dinner, he will chair the ex bf table. hahahahahahahahahaha~
-The Biker Ah Beng
I had a thing for boys with small single eyelid eyes, broody feel n couldn't-care-less saunter once...
This dude I met when The Best Friend roped me in to banquet waitering at The Hyatt (at that time not named The Grand Hyatt as yet lar).
I was cussing at the uniform counter when he first noticed me he claimed...
And by chance we ended up attending to the same banquet outta many that night.
I was assisting with drinks (coke 7up Fanta OJ as you know wedding dinners to be), n he was attending to the VIP table.
That was when I noticed him.
It was all too cute when at the end of the night, he asked me where I stayed while sitting atop a Lazy Susan (or Lady Susanne as the ah beng manager calls it; now I'm confused ;{ ); n polishing it clean while I fussed with the tablecloths n napkins.
We had an on-off thing for the longest time. Cos this was the classic bad boy who had a long term ex who cheated on him n came back to him several times.
But it was fun while it lasted, riding pillion on his Aprilia bike when he got his license, throwing down the spare helmet from my 7th storey apt cos can't let mom know I sit on bike, hanging round Marina South watching beng bengs play snooker, sitting outside 7-11s talking, going to lotsa chalets n BBQs...even attempted taking on a Class 2b(?) license myself.. blah blah... haha
-The One who had Violent Tendencies
This was the one in college with whom I had my first long relationship lei.
By long, it was like 9mths before the honeymoon period wore off n i just got tired n difficult.
My nonsense started, of stupid things like, 'why we go out all the time, i'm tired' to 'why dun you bring me to different places all the time' to why can't we just have a routine we can be happy with?'
Yeah I was a difficult chick to deal with, always contradicting n giving out confusing messages...
hee hee
He was like a gentle giant n completely in love with me but utterly possessive.
So pissed when he wouldn't let me sit astride a bench in the school void deck even though I was wearing PE shorts underneath!!
Then when he couldn't get thru to me when I was throwing tantrums, he would go bang his own head against the wall or punch walls n telephone booths... like ?!?!
Emotional blackmail I felt it was! At first I was afraid he would hurt himself so I forgave him... but I would get angry bout the same thing again cos I tak shiok wat.
-The One who had an Egotistical Streak
Met this one at the study centre nearby while doing my O's, he was doing his A's then la.
The study centre was a big gathering of Super Bengs who were retaking O's n such; as well as guai(then I was really guai k) people like me who just need a place to do memory work.
This is where I got my formal Dai di lessons, and ah Beng cultural, linguistics n behavioural lessons. ;D
Anyway, this dude intercepted my flailing relationship with The One with the Violent Tendencies n it went on for a good 15 months before The Ah Beng Biker Boy resurfaced again n because he was The Egotistic Dude, he got all possessive n annoying.
I remember the last fight I had with him was kicking him in the shins n running away towards home cos he refused to let me go n away from his insistent nagging....grrrr~ heh heh
- The One who Changed My Perspective of Love
After running away with Biker Boy Beng, I was a floater waiting for my A results...
so B3 roped me in to go part time in Zouk... hahaha
Yar, b4 that I never stepped into Zouk b4 one k... I was a lian wannabe who preferred Madam Wong's n Club Samsara n was a retro n Top40s queen.. YiKes! ;p
Then I got picked up while mixing trays of Sex On The Beach for this regular member who had fluoro-yellow spiky hair.
He said I was cute cos I couldn't see how much vodka n peach schnapps I was pouring by the stupid candlelight n kept spilling his drinks....hee
And he asked me out to watch some silly cartoon movie, Dinosaurs I think.
I only dared give him my pager number. haha that time just got mobile phone n kept pager for instances like this mah!!
He had lilies delivered to my house cos he knew i was down one day.
He brought me herbal tea n guai ling gao when I was down with fever n sore throat one night; even though he was staying bloody faraway in the East.
Alamak! at that age first time kena this kinda treatment!!
It was a short 5 month thingy, but he changed my view of falling in love because it was an all consuming relationship which made me feel like there was no one else in the world except me n him.
Maybe becos he was a Taurus n I'm a Pisces n these 2 signs jus work like that in relationships.
But i was immature n unable to handle the intensity of it all n let jealousy n possessiveness take over any rational left in my head lar.
Pretty much screwed up my first year in uni man! ;p Tough luck. True love at the wrong time in life.... Now he's a player n an uber bad boy n becoming a fellow flymate.hahaha!
But that did prep me for the love of my life....
-The Nurturer
This one I got to know at Dome, which was a huge part of my life as well considering I part timed there for 5 years throughout my uni life til I got my first real job.
He was cocky n tactless, petty n ungentlemanly at first contact... wah lau
Nonetheless, there was attraction... n it was edgy.
Me becos he was just different, more refined compared to the above examples, n sleek in a different sorta way.
Him prob becos I had brownies for dinner n couldn't tell the difference between a giant 500 SL n a regular sedan.
He was The Nurturer cos I never had wine with my food before him; I din know shits bout the difference between house n trance; I would still be stuck in my chunky boots n platforms instead of slinky Stuart Weitzmans, I never made the first move to intro myself to people in a group n make conversation cos I din know social ettiquette; .... etc
I was like Mac Classic OS9, becoming OS10 Jaguar... hahahaha ;p
Upgraded!
But we learnt n grew together lar... gosh, he had those terrible Lee jeans which was all high waisted n horribly tapered...,all those preppy trousers n shirts his mom bought for him!?!
I was with him when he got his first pair of decent engineered jeans from Levi's lor... then his Guccis... then his Commes....
He also kena makeover! ;D
But Sin was only his stopover for NS before he had to go back to London for studies....
n we grew apart once again as people do when entering different stages in life...
After countless Christmases n New Years spent with him n his family...we had to call it quits even though he's back now.
Our schedules were torturing n not helping to put the wrong things from our time apart right lar...
Or maybe once again... it's tough luck... true love at the wrong time in life...
Wat to do.. that's life. :) Sucks but gotta live with it.
Oh gosh, I've written a freaking essay!!!
Right... to conclude... would i say I had mighty lots experience with guys?
yeah maybe... if you had read my drama mama story... but as I get older, I feel like im getting more susceptible to evil people lei. NBei... *grouch*
Maybe to the boys I had been evil to... I'm a bad girl as well... But like I said... it's cos i'm holding out for The One who deserves all the right treatment mah. heh heh
Maybe like Carrie in SATC, when Big first got married to the stick-girl, it's bout taming a wild horse, breaking the person in...
Maybe my Mr Big is already in my life... just that I don't realise it... Or maybe he has yet to materialise... i truly wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment