Friday, February 03, 2006

When enough is enough...

Just got back from Perth yesterday morning...
Grabbed a copy of Changi Express at the airport while waiting for my taxi guy...
In the horoscope section for the roosters was this...:

"Sort out troubled thoughts in relationships, seek a new direction in life and embrace it to welcome the New Year..."

yeah yeah.. i'm trying i'm trying!!! ;(

All I can do is to keep myself busy, n have been consuming alcohol almost every other day since dunno when...Now.. I just need to wean the cause of my pain off n FIND A NEW DIRECTION IN LIFE...... easier said than done.


Anyhoo... yesterday night was a short gathering organised in honour of V. Leow who's back from China on holiday...
Cant believe that I slept my way thru lectures n grouched my way thru tutorials, n basically a loner in my uni days... n I still have friends from uni... haha

So yeah, I've been up since 5am yesterday morning, gone thru a 5 hr flight with one meal service n 2 rounds of drink carts on a 80% full load, yet I got home, showered, rushed down to Far East Plaza to develop photos, to Mac shop to talk to Mac People who by the way said that the MacBook Pro won't be stable for at least the next 2 years, contemplated purchasing a PB but luckily didn't.... n then joined GYong, Rachel whom i havent met since we graduated, n V whom I last met early last year in Beijing....

We worked our way thru 04 bottles of Piper in 2 hours. Stupid V knew that my choice of poison is champagne, not only my choice but my vice.

Chanpagne brings me down to my knees n so many times have caused me to make the wrongest decisions which I regret the next morning...

Thank god I started off with champagne, never mix with other crap, else sure die ah. ;p

Managed to hold on to my composure til I got home anyway, it was a good nite, lotsa fun n laughs... but cos i'm the kind who gets depressed when drunk, i got upset again lar.

Lucky the Ed man was willing to hear out my whinings til i fell asleep...bleah~

Yeah, I realised I'm no more the playgirl I used to be when it comes to affairs of the heart.
Think I've gone soft.

But at the moment, think I'll need to reevaluate my priorities n get a grip.
I will start with putting a stop to binge drinking n smoking n late nights out.
Dun wanna look like 35 b4 i turn 25 man. haha


Oh, and I had a good trip to Perth, we rented a car, just Dot n I, n drove down to Danborough... just a little before Margaret River, n Dot's friend brought us around for half a day. Will blog bout that soon once I get an external hard drive to relieve the Mac...

No comments: