Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cheapo pick up bastards

Me n Rach were having a conversation at Zouk… when these dudes took one look at us n gawked…(prob becos of the kohled eyed look… compliments of shu uemura.. haha)

N he stood there nervously… til I asked…
“Yes can we help ya?”

“Yeah… just wondering if you would like a drink with us” (beckoning to his frenz)

Me: “Er… can.. but our drinks finished liao.. plus we with some frenz” (beckoning to Rach’s bf’s gang n date)

Him: “ No prob.. just wondering if you would like something with Absolut Mandarin…” (but his face look like no hope liao…)

Me (looking at Rach): “er…yeah sure,, drink would be cool…”

The dude went away.. knowing hopeless liao cos we surrounded by guys actually…
And he never came back with said drink. Even though we were standing in the same cove so near each other’s groups at Bar 1….

Wah lau… cheapo pick up bastards.
I will remember your faces you all fat-faced, Absolut Mandarin drinking losers!

AT least have the grace to pass the drink as promised… make small talk… then bow out la…

Not like we gian your drinks cos we can jolly well afford our own many times over yours…
Argh~


Anyhoo… a fellow flymate cum close fren said my V Day post was depressing…
He read it n said he kena depression.,. spent a day thinking bout wat to do with his life… n decided… he wanted promotion!! Muahahaha…;D

Good…. That I motivated… but also … isn’t the ;) n the ;D good enough to tell people that I’m actually not that upset but just blogging matter-of-factly?


Gee… I feel bad…
Maybe I will stick to frivolous posts for awhile…hahaha ;D

Like that day I asked guy fren…
“eiy… guys like fair fair girls or tan tan ones better?”

Fren: “ The older men like uncles like fair fair girls lar… but maybe the younger guys like tan tanned ones”

Me” Huh? Wats the reason lei?”

Fren: “Cos the younger guys like more active girls… so being tanned is like suggesting you r bit more active wat”

Me: “But I active in the gym wat…”

Fren: “Myself I prefer the partially tanned ones, but not too tanned lar.. cos white white attractive also…”


Wah lau….

Then just that night, out with V n his mates after Eastside…
My first time makan tulang n see-huum at Newton…

Me: “Wah! Shiok! First time lei!” >knock knock tulang on table<

His fren said “ eiy you dun pretend like xiao long nu lei, first time eat these meh…. You sure you Singaporean,,,?”

WTF!

My frenz all no fans of tulang, that’s why no chance of trying,,,
My first experience with see-huums was too raw n bloody that it turned me off but I do ask for more huums in my laksa n char kway tiao lor…
…..

Yeah, I’m goddamn fair I look white as sheet when I kohl my eyes.
So I’m like bloody xiao long nu… just cos I never eat tulangs b4?!?!
But I dun mind cos I think it’s like a damsel in distress disguise… ;D . N xiao long nu in that show looooong looooong time ago with Andy Lau fucking sexy wat..

Guys nowSadays….
No way I gonna tan myself to appeal to you losers out there,…
No way I gonna take your lousy pick up cheapo drinks…
And yes, I’m gonna slurp at my tulangs n see-huum n all other forms of oily lardy food n burp loud loud after…

Flick you if you think girls gotta be a certain kind of mould….
Hee heee…. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... real lame pick up line. One of the worst I heard.

A Brit ex-colleague of mine used this:

He walks up with a glass of ice to the lady.
Takes some ice out and smashes them to the floor.
"Now that we have broken the ice, shall we go on a date?"

You should have walked over and asked, " Hey! Where's my drink?" This will sure make him embarass in front of his friends.

shhhh said...

oh gosh.... the ice thing... is that like bit of english humour or something? so cheesy... *shudder*