Back from Taipei peeps…
Went to Shihlin Night market finally…
And had mala smelly tofu…
Yummy!Shopping was not bad… the fashion there like Hong Kong X Japan Harajuku Street cheap-chic but more chapalang.
The young store assistants are dressed more happeningly than Sporean youngsters, n everything is thus more colourful..
Wah lau, in Sin you wear boots in Orchard n everyone stare jealously n think you siao already..
But still no mood to shop lar. Too tired.
Been up since 4am in the morning lei!
That’s why too lazy to take photos.. haha
...............
In my continuous bid to blog frivolously for a while more…
I wanna complain bout contact lens solution…
Ever since the recent hoo-haa bout Renu causing fungal infections of the eye, I stopped using my travel size Renu n been lugging around my full size Encore.
I’m starting to suspect that all the hype bout eye infections might be an expensive ploy/marketing strategy for Lasik…hee
Wah… when I read the news I almost sniggered at regular Renu users…
Long long time ago I already heard a rumour bout Renu causing a blue tint in the eyes or some blah blah thing la so I never used their solution… plus it’s more pricey right?
But not many brand carry travel size bottles except Renu, plus it fits in my toiletry bag so I use Renu on the go…
Because of its size, it doesn’t fit into my already big toiletry bag…
Yup… that big orange n lime green thing taking up almost a quarter of my cabin bag is my toiletry bag…
It contains everything… EVERYTHING really...
The young store assistants are dressed more happeningly than Sporean youngsters, n everything is thus more colourful..
Wah lau, in Sin you wear boots in Orchard n everyone stare jealously n think you siao already..
But still no mood to shop lar. Too tired.
Been up since 4am in the morning lei!
That’s why too lazy to take photos.. haha
...............
In my continuous bid to blog frivolously for a while more…
I wanna complain bout contact lens solution…
Ever since the recent hoo-haa bout Renu causing fungal infections of the eye, I stopped using my travel size Renu n been lugging around my full size Encore.
I’m starting to suspect that all the hype bout eye infections might be an expensive ploy/marketing strategy for Lasik…hee
Wah… when I read the news I almost sniggered at regular Renu users…
Long long time ago I already heard a rumour bout Renu causing a blue tint in the eyes or some blah blah thing la so I never used their solution… plus it’s more pricey right?
But not many brand carry travel size bottles except Renu, plus it fits in my toiletry bag so I use Renu on the go…
Because of its size, it doesn’t fit into my already big toiletry bag…
Yup… that big orange n lime green thing taking up almost a quarter of my cabin bag is my toiletry bag…It contains everything… EVERYTHING really...
Aiyoh.. already space constraints due to toiletries n now… ;[
can fit my pair of flip flops in that crevice actually if contact lens solution not there… Nb bananas…~
And yes I have a separate makeup bag, which I carry around as well for work…
It's the black bag between the toiletry bag n the red pouch...
And er… I got another miscellaneous make up bag, which I leave at home…
I’m quite a make up junkie…so the size of it is bout same as the giant toiletry bag... ;p
Will take you thru my actual make up bag one day when I bored again… ;D
............
Morrow is my thing!
So excited yet worried at the same time bout whether people are gonna have fun…
I’m not the master of mixing frenz… though The Rif is..
And I’m worried that some people may feel lost cos not my frenz know each other mah
Well the core group are gonna be the Dome people, all of whom I’m meeting for makan first before Penny Black…
And the rest are from uni, flymates like Fi n Wansin n Mel, frenz I knew thru Rif like Gwen, Weiwei, Deniz etc.
Whatever I learnt from Rif bout mixing frenz at parties n they in turn become frenz with each other… is going to be put to test tomorrow evening… groan*
As for those who think they can get away lightly with the Hat thing, look wat I got to substitute…


can fit my pair of flip flops in that crevice actually if contact lens solution not there… Nb bananas…~
And yes I have a separate makeup bag, which I carry around as well for work…
It's the black bag between the toiletry bag n the red pouch...
And er… I got another miscellaneous make up bag, which I leave at home…
I’m quite a make up junkie…so the size of it is bout same as the giant toiletry bag... ;p
Will take you thru my actual make up bag one day when I bored again… ;D
............
Morrow is my thing!
So excited yet worried at the same time bout whether people are gonna have fun…
I’m not the master of mixing frenz… though The Rif is..
And I’m worried that some people may feel lost cos not my frenz know each other mah
Well the core group are gonna be the Dome people, all of whom I’m meeting for makan first before Penny Black…
And the rest are from uni, flymates like Fi n Wansin n Mel, frenz I knew thru Rif like Gwen, Weiwei, Deniz etc.
Whatever I learnt from Rif bout mixing frenz at parties n they in turn become frenz with each other… is going to be put to test tomorrow evening… groan*
As for those who think they can get away lightly with the Hat thing, look wat I got to substitute…


Got my sister to model it cos she’s the only one who can carry it off without looking like an idiot. ;D
Cute right?
Got it the night before I left for Taipei from the deaf association people hawking it at BQ.
And the last I checked, PennyBlack can spare many Mad Hatter-like party hats leftover from new year celebrations….hahahaha~
:D
so exciting!!!
Gonna line my stomach with lotsa milk n dairy so I won’t get drunk man., ; p
1 comment:
hey! www.fryebirdbrain.blogspot.com
horns! love yah lots!
Post a Comment