I can't believe I will be turning 25 soon...
That's a quarter of a century!!
Anyway, because I'm single this year.. n becos I've never done so before...
Have decided to celebrate my day with ALL my frenz... machiam like a party...
Er... but always got the phobia that I send out invites n then at the actual thingy nobody turns up...
hee hee
The last party i held was when I was 12... at KAP Macs... cos it was sooo Hot to do so... hahahaha~
But for the last 45 mins or so.... since I sent out the invites via sms, have been vigouriously messaging til my phone hung on me THRICE.....
So it's a good sign that people are gonna turn up after all huh!? right right right?! ;p
Anyhoo... the venue will be The Penny Black at Boat Quay... this coming saturday evening
Used to work there so it's easier to work out details like drinks, tab n tables...
And have decided to make it a Hat Party...
yeah... not original you say...
Who say ah... I got thinking bout it for the longest time so dun accuse me of copying other people's idea lei. blab~ ;p
Ah the purpose of the hat is so that if I wanna leave a tab open... n my frenz order drinks.. the staff there can identify easily n put it on my tab wat!
But cos i know my frenz la... many of them won't be wearing their own hats...
some will play cheat n turn up in caps...
so I'm trying to arrange/procure cheapo ugly party hats for the nite... hiak hiak hiaks~
Leaving early morning for Taipei n returning Fri nite...
Watch this space for lotsa pics of that nite! Whoop! ;D
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Birthday Party?
Posted by
shhhh
at
11:26 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
am i invited?
of cos you r.... come with your gal la... other ntu peeps like vincent foo n rachel n shan coming as well...
will i see ya?
Post a Comment