After dabbling on n off in yoga for the past 3 years...
Today i was finally able to do this...
The CrowSome people get it very quickly... but I got weak arms lar.
Can't do push ups for nuts... so this is an achievement for me... ;D
I still can't fold my legs up like Christy Turlington does though... And the lotus is supposed to be one of the basics somemore. Think my hip flexors got problem...

But doesn't she just look freaking gorgeous!??!
Christy Turlington n power deltoids will continue to motivate me to continue yoga... hahaha~
Im starting to feel better already, the past week was probably PMS... hiaks...
yeah, I'm constantly affected by PMS can! AND IT'S NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKING THING!!!
Someone said this to me that day:
"I think missing someone is an act of futility. So wat if someone misses you n you miss someone? Wat can you do about it?"
I was like huh?!
Wat can you do bout it when you miss someone!?
Go gratify yourself n meet up with the dude/dudette as soon as you can lar!
To me, missing someone is a sweet wanting, that becomes a pretty ache, n when gratification is met, it's a burst of infinite happiness; esp if it's 2 way...
But it's cos the stupid dude/dudette put too much stock on his/her own time alone, being a selfish bastard/baastardess, that's why it never occured to him/her that when people miss them n get no gratification from them, it's hell...
While they are prob unfeeling cold fishes themselves, OR it could be when they miss the person then they allow themselves to be met up with...
I know ... Allow themselves to like someone else?! Wat cock is that?
Anyone who has such a selfish concept should be slapped in the cock til his ding dongs fall off...
Sigh... NowSadays, people getting so jaded... n stupid bout love, n infatuation n the likes...
I was entertaining the thought of wat I think is an act of futility...
I can't think of anything... except maybe falling in love.
I tot why bother to entertain the feeling of falling in love when 5-9 mths later the honeymoon period wears off n the person n you start to annoy the hell outta each other...
Or why bother to fall in love when one cannot differentiate the feeling of being in love n being infatuated...
Then I thought by thinking this way, I've become one of the jaded cock people who are stupid bout love, infatuation... etc
So I changed my mind... cos I dun really think this way at all...
Ed says he thinks gambling is an act of futility...
Cos you always lose more than you win...
hahahahaha~
Hmmm.. Since I'm a creature seeking love... maybe I can say that looking for love is an act of futility... because true love will find you instead?
eee so corny n cliched n cheesy... but true wat right? ;p
Can't do push ups for nuts... so this is an achievement for me... ;D
I still can't fold my legs up like Christy Turlington does though... And the lotus is supposed to be one of the basics somemore. Think my hip flexors got problem...

But doesn't she just look freaking gorgeous!??!
Christy Turlington n power deltoids will continue to motivate me to continue yoga... hahaha~
Im starting to feel better already, the past week was probably PMS... hiaks...
yeah, I'm constantly affected by PMS can! AND IT'S NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKING THING!!!
Someone said this to me that day:
"I think missing someone is an act of futility. So wat if someone misses you n you miss someone? Wat can you do about it?"
I was like huh?!
Wat can you do bout it when you miss someone!?
Go gratify yourself n meet up with the dude/dudette as soon as you can lar!
To me, missing someone is a sweet wanting, that becomes a pretty ache, n when gratification is met, it's a burst of infinite happiness; esp if it's 2 way...
But it's cos the stupid dude/dudette put too much stock on his/her own time alone, being a selfish bastard/baastardess, that's why it never occured to him/her that when people miss them n get no gratification from them, it's hell...
While they are prob unfeeling cold fishes themselves, OR it could be when they miss the person then they allow themselves to be met up with...
I know ... Allow themselves to like someone else?! Wat cock is that?
Anyone who has such a selfish concept should be slapped in the cock til his ding dongs fall off...
Sigh... NowSadays, people getting so jaded... n stupid bout love, n infatuation n the likes...
I was entertaining the thought of wat I think is an act of futility...
I can't think of anything... except maybe falling in love.
I tot why bother to entertain the feeling of falling in love when 5-9 mths later the honeymoon period wears off n the person n you start to annoy the hell outta each other...
Or why bother to fall in love when one cannot differentiate the feeling of being in love n being infatuated...
Then I thought by thinking this way, I've become one of the jaded cock people who are stupid bout love, infatuation... etc
So I changed my mind... cos I dun really think this way at all...
Ed says he thinks gambling is an act of futility...
Cos you always lose more than you win...
hahahahaha~
Hmmm.. Since I'm a creature seeking love... maybe I can say that looking for love is an act of futility... because true love will find you instead?
eee so corny n cliched n cheesy... but true wat right? ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment