...on 2 Handy Road (levels 5 &6)...
This is what I heard when I was booking tickets on the phone yesterday afternoon...
KNS... wat is this man? I just keep thinking... "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince.."
;D
Lame-o...
Anyway... just beware of the carpark... it has enough blindspots n sharp edges to kill your car...
It's cheap no less, $2 per entry... prob for limited time only...
So go park there when you in town...
And enjoy the smell of newness n fresh paint... ;D
But just be careful esp if you driving Big Fat cars... *shudder*
Learnt my lesson when I crashed the EvoVIII 's door against the neh neh Wisma carpark as well.. sheesh~
The cinema is nice...
but NO PHONE RECEPTION.
Technology has stepped in n detered pesky mobile phone users in cinemas....
But not good for fly people on standby...
And for Mr Danny as well, who has to be on call 24/7 ...
So flymates beware hor.... dun go Cathay for movies on your standby day... you wont be able to relax n enjoy one...
Like the last time I was on standby then went to Esplanade for Oliver...
Almost died of anxiety... hee hee
Sunday, March 26, 2006
The Cathay (formerly known as Cathay Cinema) ..
Posted by
shhhh
at
5:12 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment