Sunday, March 26, 2006

A doggone relationship

Supposed to see Whiskey today...
But The Rif called n said he had to send his parents to the airport...

Sounded like he had something else on his agenda with skanky bitch as well...
The way he said... "Yar! no work to do later, just gonna sleep early!"
Yeah rite.
He can go shag skanky bitch for all I care, Fuck*

Sigh... I just miss the dog.
And bout skanky bitch... like his fren said... if she's there for him n makes him happy then let it be lor....

True... not like I have the emotions n time to care bout such things now.

But everytime i look at my wallpaper on my mobile....

I just miss him.... my baby.
He really has those beady slanted eyes you see in this pic...
And I just wanna hold his head n ears n look into his eyes n croon rubbish... ;D

The only reason I would ever move out on my own is so that I can keep Whisk with me...
Even wondered if I could get a goldie of my own...
but it won't be the Whisk still lor...

I always wanted to name MY dog Whiskey...
And now I dun even own him.
Sigh sigh sigh... Truly wonder how long can this go on.

never knew I would be so dog-infatuated hahaha~
More doggy pics...

Close up of his beady eyes again... ;D

All nice n fluffy. :)

I'm incapable of love n emotion at this point in my life so dun seek it.
The only creature who will get me to exude any feeling will prob be this doggy.
And this is wat I tell anybody who wish for anything outta me.


No comments: