Friday, March 31, 2006

One pointless piece of Underwear...

Yoo hoo! ;)
Me back from NRT...
Was given a shopping list by Deniz...

Besides nail art stuff, supposed to look for squishy Mogul pillow for Zhiwei to hug, n also look out for funky g-strings for the thong man Deniz himself.

sheesh... even I hate wearing thongs. bleah~

The only squishy Mogul pillow was this ugly bright red tomato cherry pillow I saw... way too big to stuff in my bag n so ex.. S$50 plus lei.

And while looking for men strings... I realised that Japanese men (or maybe only those living in that village area) dun wear thongs or strings.
They had an extensive range of trunks n boxers n briefs... but uh-uh.. no Thongs.. much less Strings.

So I went to look for lingerie of my own instead... for wat point?
I also dunno.. just that it makes me feel kinky ;D

And I saw this totally pointless piece of panties...(TPPP)

It was a mini mannequin wearing a mini model of the TPPP...
It was so small n cute I couldn't resist taking a pic...

But it's pointless cos...

1) It's like a thong but not. So definitely still will have Visible Panty Line (VPL). So wat's the point?

2) It's like supposed to be sexy... but is it?!? Really???

Duh.

Off to the gym~

1 comment:

flozy said...

the exposed areas are meant for spanking, dear... hehehe