Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Pied Piper n HIS Hamelin Town...

Think people always wonder why I forever hanging out at Deniz's shop...
When Zhiwei was around, he was there like everyday as well...

And one of Deniz's regular client was complaining that her husband commented that Deniz machiam Pied Piper n we r are like his rats... hahaha


"everyday Deniz Deniz... go there teh nee ah!" hahahahaha~

:
:
:
:

So today, I give you an insight into our activities in Deniz's den... ;D

D'Spade aka Pied Piper's den...

Fully air conditioned... nice moosic playing in the background courtesy of Lush 99.5...

Deniz mending a toe nail while Grace cutting dead skin...

I read magazine there lor... then gossip while they worked...
When the phone ring I answer for them lor...
If Deniz alone I help to fill up n rinse out the foot baths n stuff... hahaha~

Gel Acrylic nails!

Today Deniz did gel acrylic for me... a thin layer so I dun have to go for infills n shit.

It's a French so I paint red over for work, remove the red n my nails will always be beautifully frenchified! ;D

This kind must dry under UV light...

I asked Deniz is my fingers will get a tan from the UV... muhahahahaha~
Stupid rite me.. ;p

But so tedious... he spent 3 hrs on my hands alone... lucky Grace around to tend to other customers.

But actually she was sleeping cos only me there...

The chairs there very comfy one... kick back n relax n you can fall into snooze....

Multi tasking...

Power rite... can push back cuticles n answer business calls at the same time...
Deniz really has a good eye for apprentice...
Grace is actually learning from Deniz n comes in only on weekends...
But she joining Silkair soon... so we'll prob see less of her liao.

There are numerous smoke breaks in Deniz's den....
He smokes before n after each customer, or before n after each mani or pedi....




And of cos everyday is a bitching session at Deniz's....

Besides bitching bout life n updating each other on happenings since we last met...
We bitch bout the other people in the shop...

Like his landlord, who operates the hair salon next to D'spade, n his koo-koo assistant Forest who proclaims himself a model... bleah~
If he model then I miss universe bah..... *raise single eyebrow*

This is Ken, landlord n owner of Bond hair salon

His lull period as well... so he filing n buffing his wife's nails...
proceeding to give her a full manicure with simple sticker nail art...

So Sweet rite!
The way he kneel down labouring over his wifey's nails...

Wah lau I told Deniz if next time my hubs love me this much n willing to do such things for me I will give him watever he wants every night....
Sigh.... when will be my turn... will I find such a person? will I will I?

Deniz reassured his insecure rat (me) by playing nice tune on his flute: "You will one girl... you will you will!!"

Hahahahaha! ;D

Sometimes Ken will con food from the head chef from Tango's across the road...
And we get the makan also..

But Deniz tired of Ken cos he always come over n make unneccessary snide comments around Deniz's customers...
though not malicious... Deniz feels that it can be quite damaging sometimes...

Oh well... every work place got politics right?

Other characters in D'spade n Bond are Mike, this retired 50 plus yr old gay hairstylist... n his partner (who hangs out in the salon all the time as well with their Jack Russell)... n get this... This Mike's gay partner is only my age.... Oh gosh! eeeew

And poor Forest always kena suan also cos he always dirties the loo whenever he pees... hahaha~

So yes... Deniz's Hamelin Town is really like a separate world hidden away from the real world... where I go to get away from the harsh reality of the present sometimes.

I told Deniz his tagline should be "D'Spade, More Than Just A Nail Bar" ...... hahahaha
.........................................................................................................................................................................


After Deniz close shop... he join me n Mr Danny for dinner before meeting his other frenz...
Danny n myself suppose to watch V for Vendetta...

NowSadays I got no khaki for movie... so many movies I miss liao... like Brokeback Mountain.. n so many many many blockbusters n stuff... sian~

And I broke the news to Mr Danny that Rachel is interested in him...
.
.
.
Bit lost?

Yeah, Rachel my uni coursemate whom I reconnected with after having a small gathering when V Leow came back.
Yep, Rachel who has a bf n both of whom me n Danny hung out with at Zouk on his bday n again at my bday party...

Talk bout trying to make my frenz friends with each other....Sigh...

This is the 2nd time this month such things happening to me...
first Biker Boy beng n Fi...
Now... this...

Von scolded me again... "Girl you gotta learn to safe guard your territory man. Everytime so easy bully. Not cool"

aiyoh............

And it's really my fault also lor, for being trusting n stupid...
When Rach asked me out Wed, n Danny as well, I couldn't make it cos I had flight next day... so I told them to ask each other lor...

HOW WOULD I KNOW MAN... the girl has a BF for christ sake!

And this morning she messaged me this...

R: Hey you n Danny anything going on one not?

Me: I dunno. I dun think so... But even if there is, we would be taking things really really Sloooow

R: No serious, but would there be anything going on?

Me: (thinking that she wanna bring her gfs to intro to him since we planned to go Zouk tonight) Y? you got someone to intro to him ah?
Of Cos if got someone nice by all means lor...

R: Well, I've been saying I need to change boyfriend for some time wat...

Me: (on the other side just shell shocked, thinking er...wat kinda answer it was man)

R: But really, if you want you gotta tell me, then I won't touch. hee hee

Me: Girl, when you're single then we talk bout this la...

R: Ya me n my problematic relationship....

Me: But you still meet your bf everyday!?!
.................................................................................

Sigh... wassup man.
Once again, wat happened to R.E.S.P.E.C.T.?

And on Wed, Dan did meet Rach, who was with her bf as well n they hung out together b4 the bf left to meet his frenz n Dan asked her to join him at Mambo...

Thur, Rach asked Dan wat he doing n asked him if he wanna bring her dog down for walk in Botanical Gardens with her... (Yeah I know... WTF)

Fri, she was in town alone b4 meeting her frenz n she called Dan n asked him wat he doing.
He was in town waiting to meet people too n she suggested he help her shop for some gifts for her guy frenz...

Sigh... all these flirting while knowing that me n Dan already quite close one lor.

I got nothing to say...

She is no Fi either cos I not that close to her...
but this is scary cos she invade my territory first then ask for permission...
Definitely sneaky...

And Dan knows she's attached cos they hang together with her bf also mah... so he definitely did not suspect anything wrong except that they were truly platonic frenz lor... hee hee that blur cock~
.....................................

On a lighter note... cos some people say I complain n whine on my blog too much.
Bleah to you~ :P

Check out this saliva inducing thing...

Looks normal wat....

But actually blooody lethal

Fresh squishy sweet mango inside!!!
Eaten cold... keep in fridge la
Just makes me wanna squeeze my thighs together n come... muahahahaha~

Flo you still in HK must go to Xu Liu Shan (some dessert chain specialising in Mango stuff!!) n eat a ton okie?
20HKD for 6 splendid pces of mini power packed heaven... ;D

Shit should have bought more back.
Gonna check out the branch in SIN see if they have this...

If not.. my next HK I gonna bring back a carton... no no.. a crate... no no..
ship back an entire freaking container or something! ;D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, you've to mark your territory. Natural selection. Survival of the fittest.

On another note, I have been wanting to introduce a friend of mine to you but no sure if it's appropriate. Maybe not...

hmmm.....

shhhh said...

Why not appropriate? You date your fren b4 meh? hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

nope. ok set!

i shall find a nice occassion to ask him and u to meet up. Maybe my engagement day?

or the next time we sit sia?

hmmm....

flozy said...

Damn, too late, I'm back in SG now. Or else could have taupau for you too. That mango thingie looked reaaaally good. Dont you agree food in HK is just so yummilicious!

shhhh said...

Flo: ya lor... everything is so nice n oily n just shiok!
Hope you did lotsa shopping too!

Adrian: put his pic on your blog... n give me your new URL... heh heh heh