In First Aid, the signs n symptoms of shock are dizziness, rapid breathing, weak pulse, pale looking, cold n clammy..etc..
The causes?
Excessive loss of blood.
I'm so glad I'm going back to hectic work schedule later.
Had too many days off n too much drama round me totally getting me off..
Emotional shock is wat I'm suffering...
A sudden n excessive loss of emotions. ;D
My symptoms?
Though not visible physically, it's restlessness, chain smoking, smiling on the outside but roaring inside, feeling totally inivisible n washed out.
Lucky got Deniz around to listen to me man. So I'm okie. : )
And I did see Whiskey last nite...
He looked at me mournfully as I confided in him in the dark living room downstairs...
And he licked the tears off my face.. and we fell asleep face to face. hee hee
so cute...
Before The Rif accuses me of painting the wrong picture to everyone again.
I would like to say again that despite all these shitty little dramas happening round me, I'm happy.
He says that my message to people around us is like I wasn't the one who initiated our break up n I'm all upset but I'm emerging the survivor...
No no... to those not clued in... Yes, I was the one who wanted to break up our 6-yr on-off relationship. For many many reasons known to myself n also have told Rif.
but these reasons are not good enough for him it seems.
Yes, during the course of our relationship, when he's not around n on the 'off' times, I've run off n seen other people, it's my bad.
but after the break up, I did not get into any rebound relationship n start smooching other people.
Esp people that he hates.
He says it's devastating n he still wonders bout me.
I dun believe so n I dun need to be convinced anymore.
He completely doesn't give a damn or care bout me at all lor.
He says that it's impossible to hang out or even be frenz anymore.. cos we've broken up.
Yar True.... But after so many years, I find it inhuman in myself if I were to fuck care bout him.
... And I truly wonder how am I gonna ever feel comfy whenever I see Whiskey...
Ah.. when I get my new car I will just go pick the Whisk up n bring him out on my own.
I know you were happy then n not happy now.
And I'm happy that you r moving on... but not for her.
I was prob happy when I was with you, But really, I'm so much happier now.
I feel like my life has just begun.
Do you even know wat it feels like?
Why can't you be happy for me?
I'm sorry I made you lose sight of your perfect future.
I knew that I was an important factor in your picture but I can't just be there anymore.
I know you'd find someone else more worthy to fill the role.
Seems like you dun want to see me at all, but I have to cos Whisk is with you.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Updates on unintended match making situations..
We all went out to play on Fri nite, me n Fi, Sean n Von.
And Fi did agree with me that he's a good kisser...
Told ya... blast from the past... but the good ones will always be remembered... ;D
For Dan n Rach...
It was misunderstanding built upon misunderstanding...
Everyone around me told me he's interested in me. But i dun believe til Deniz told me that he is really very attentive n sweet to me... that's why I told him bout Rach.
Having reconnected recently after 2 years of time n space, we pretty much took steps back n drew a line between us.
Though in the beginning, things were a little confusing as we took turns to step forward n backwards unsurely.
But he really dotes on me.
It's the look in his eyes n the way he handles me la.
Turns out I was wrong la.
Prob the object of boredom cos he finally admitted to being attracted to Rach too after messing things up further between 3 of us; n making me feel like an evil lao-lao who prevents people from coming together.
Wah lau... like then like lar. why give me stupid ambiguous answers.
Want the best of both worlds right?
I'm never one to compete in a triangle.
My first lesson in Pri 2 when a biatch stole my best fren n turned her against me...
I just turned around n wept silently, lementing but not doing anything.
I learnt that nothing good lasts forever at the tender age of 8.
Then that same biatch tried to steal my first crush at age 12, jumping in front of him for attention n calling him n crap.
Caused some ruckus but I also turned my back onto both of them n fuck care.
But crush still liked me.. yay! haha
But then I learnt the idea of betrayal...
When I was 14, there were the 3 of us girls who were the closest of close pals.
Little did I know that one of them got insecure n turned the other against me without me even knowing lor.
Then I learned the idea of independence.
For anyone else who wants a piece of my life...Can...
you want... you take lor.
Just know that there are many reasons why I'm letting them go. ;p
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
The Signs, Symptoms & Causes of Shock
Posted by
shhhh
at
6:46 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
tell you something even better. I give you his blog. In this way, you can read about his life and know what is happening in his life.
http://blog.xenium04.com/
I am going to give him your blog too. Then you two can write about each other and read about each other off each other's blog. Romantic? hee hee....
wah lau... the only thing he will gather bout me from reading my blog is that I'm a bitch!. ha ha.
are u online right now?
can you add me to msn? i have been trying to add you but to no vail.
adrianlim7@hotmail.com
p.s. pls delete after reading this comment. i dont want the whole world to spam me after seeing my e-mail.
Post a Comment