I lost ma voice today... on the way back from Guangzhou to Sin...
;' (
Now I'm all hoarse n chokey sounding..
N the boyfriend is uncontactable!!!!
Grrr~
Anyhoo... was jus chatting with a fellow flymate today bout BGR...
N he was having trouble trying to fathom why girls can b completely unreasonable sometimes...
After hearing his story.. I realised that there ARE char bors who r 10 Xs more 'gow chay' (troublesome) than me one lor...
Instead of saying things like "Aiyoh.. girls r like that.. jus say the right things lor.."
I ended up blurting out" huh?!? wahh.. nowS-adays still got girls act this way one ah.. is she like 19 or 22??"
The answer? "30"
Me: "Huuh!!!????" *mouth open big big*
30 yr old char bors still so immature?? Throw stupid/totally irrelevant tantrums!??!
See.. the Dodo is always pampered n spoiled n babied by her boys... so much so that there is (or rather, was) a standard to meet in that sense to date her...
Then I had a false epiphany...
I toned down after being w Ray for a mere 1 year...
I no longer made much noise when the dude went missing n uncontactable
I actually was okie the couple of times he freaking screwed up our dates cos of work shit...
I drove myself up n out to meet him instead of being picked up like a princess all the time...
n blah blah blah
..........
watever bad memories...
Aiyah.. in short.. I gave up on all my girly entitlements...
Which r my right to throw tantrums... be frustrated n PMS-tic n still b pacified..
... My right to even be slightly possessive... or jealous...
... My right to go completely berserk n cause pain/trouble...
... My voice being heard n being able to communicate n be communicated to like in a real r/ship...
n most importantly... my right to being treated fairly... in a girlfriendly way...
He never ever ever.... made the first move to pacify me in any any argument... NEVER.
Argh...~
I know.. i is sounding kinda bitter now still bout the ex relationship rite?
Sometimes.. I really wished I listened to my all my frenz n cut my losses earlier....
I really wished that the 1 year did not happen at all..
Let it be all but a bad dream...
And I just wanna go back to being the girl I used to be...
Someone with expectations....
Cos everyone says I deserve good...
Anyway.. I think that when a girl makes things too easy for a guy hor... the guy won't treasure her one lor...
Hmmmmmm................
Yeah.. so the boyfriend is so gonna get it when he is finally contactable later!!!
Hiaks* Evil laughter...* ;D
Thursday, June 28, 2007
A Girl's Entitlements... n I lost my voice... grrr~
Posted by
shhhh
at
9:21 pm
Labels: Blah blah, My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment