"Dun be too practical... it drives me up the wall...
Dun wake me... I like to dream...
Dun tell me wat's real... cos I like to live in my surreal world...
Or how I like to think it is...
Dun be a realist... I think it's fake..
I think the grey's always really out there.
Dun assure me with positive words... I like to cry...
Unless u r sure to stay with me...
Dun jump at me... cos I will not fight...
But will quietly slip away.
Dun be hard like a bull on me....
Cos I will not be softer...
But do go do wat u like..
Dun ever let me think i'm holding u back...
Whether was I paranoid or not...
But then again... when m I not?
I know... u assured me using words again...
But ... but ... but... still....?? ... ?? "
Thursday, September 13, 2007
A Fish is a Fish is a Fish....
Posted by
shhhh
at
4:39 am
Labels: Blah blah, My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment