I finally got my lazy ass to upload n package the pics so I can blog...
We went to BangKok!!! Weehee... one of my favourite cities... never get sick of the food, never get sick of the shopping, always love the people n the smells n sounds of the city...
Day 1:
The skin melts in yr mouth..
The boyfriend had 3 plates, the housemate had 2 n I stuck to 1...
Cos I was really full...
Only 25baht per plate.... that's.. S$1.20?!?
Cos I was really full...
Only 25baht per plate.... that's.. S$1.20?!?
Was told there was supposed to be really good R'n'B moosic at the R.C.A stretch n was looking forward to it...But according to the boys Forte used to b fun too....
But the music was bad.. n I couldnt make out wat the band was singing cos their diction was bad...
Anyhoo... there's alcohol... n CAN SMOKE indoors!!!
Which both can cure boredom...
I spent the nite quaffing Chivas (excellent service from the staff though, they kept our glasses filled up ALL the way, n they provide hot towels for the drunk n sick.. hee hee..)
Day 2 Lunch at Siam-dunno-which-mall
Me n Alan, aka housemate...Heee....
At the Dusit Thani Hotel...
All round me are indiv orchids sitting in shot glasses...
The Phad Thai was the yummiest I've ever had...
Day 3:
The boys got nice haircuts, while I spent a bomb at Diesel at Siam Paragon
Left to roam Siam Square on own as the boys went to play basketball....
The boys got nice haircuts, while I spent a bomb at Diesel at Siam Paragon
Left to roam Siam Square on own as the boys went to play basketball....
Some Gatsby campaign going on...N a flea market smack in the middle of Siam Square swarmed by students..
Somebody bring A&W back to Sin please please please!?!?
So junk foodies like me have more choices... ;p
Day 4:
Overslept n fouled plans to go to Chatuchak market...
Discovered that roadside stalls do really good food...

3-some at Evergreen...
I love our apartment...
Can play crew hide n seek in the dark n it will b fun lor!
On the way to Indoor Stadium...
I was excited... never saw Aaron in concert b4...
Dragonfly for more cantopop at nite...
With May (who was at Aaron's earlier too!) n Paddie...
N the boyfriend's first solo to St James...
He cheena-fy me... I will beng-ify him...
PVD was at Zouk lei... but sure packed like a madhouse
We were not in the mood for pushing n straining w the beautiful crowd...
Plus, i tot it appropriate to chase our cantopop nite with more cantopop...heh heh
So junk foodies like me have more choices... ;p
Day 4:
Overslept n fouled plans to go to Chatuchak market...
Discovered that roadside stalls do really good food...
I love our apartment...
Can play crew hide n seek in the dark n it will b fun lor!
Onward to home...
Full load on Tiger man...
Lucky it was only 2.5 hours flight... I like to bring my own h2o onboard... but gotta but from them cos of the LAG restriction... I drink loads onboard!! esp as a pax!
I had fun...
The Bf fed me the bestest food I ever got in Bkk... yums~
............................................................................................................................
Aaron Kwok Nation'07 Concert in SIn...
The boyfriend bought good tickets!!!
N rekindled my first love..
I used to love Aaron so much when I was in Primary 5...
Used to glue my ears to the 93.3FM charts every Sunday afternoon...
Lost it when I was in Pri 6..
But man.. the amount I spent on Aaron's posters n pictures n watever memorabilia was crazy...
I remembered throwing away like 4 albums of those 'ming xing' cards...
Kinda surprised when found out boyfriend liked him too...
Full load on Tiger man...
Lucky it was only 2.5 hours flight... I like to bring my own h2o onboard... but gotta but from them cos of the LAG restriction... I drink loads onboard!! esp as a pax!
I had fun...
The Bf fed me the bestest food I ever got in Bkk... yums~
............................................................................................................................
Aaron Kwok Nation'07 Concert in SIn...
The boyfriend bought good tickets!!!
N rekindled my first love..
I used to love Aaron so much when I was in Primary 5...
Used to glue my ears to the 93.3FM charts every Sunday afternoon...
Lost it when I was in Pri 6..
But man.. the amount I spent on Aaron's posters n pictures n watever memorabilia was crazy...
I remembered throwing away like 4 albums of those 'ming xing' cards...
Kinda surprised when found out boyfriend liked him too...
On the way to Indoor Stadium...I was excited... never saw Aaron in concert b4...
In fact.. I was never a concert person...
Only remembered going for the No doubt/Cranberries one... n the Red Hot chilli peppers w my sis...
Musicals n plays yes... but i hardly listen to chinese songs mahhhh
The Boyfriend has cheena-fied me...
Only remembered going for the No doubt/Cranberries one... n the Red Hot chilli peppers w my sis...
Musicals n plays yes... but i hardly listen to chinese songs mahhhh
The Boyfriend has cheena-fied me...
Dragonfly for more cantopop at nite...With May (who was at Aaron's earlier too!) n Paddie...
N the boyfriend's first solo to St James...
He cheena-fy me... I will beng-ify him...
PVD was at Zouk lei... but sure packed like a madhouse
We were not in the mood for pushing n straining w the beautiful crowd...
Plus, i tot it appropriate to chase our cantopop nite with more cantopop...heh heh
I got drunk on Whisky again...
A friend was like "Aaron Kwok concert then Dragonfly?!?!? Wat did u do to Dodo?!?! Huh?? Where u keep her!??!"
Heeee...
Im a bonafide Ah Lian...
A friend was like "Aaron Kwok concert then Dragonfly?!?!? Wat did u do to Dodo?!?! Huh?? Where u keep her!??!"
Heeee...
Im a bonafide Ah Lian...
"Seng seng I love you!!!!" ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment