As Promised...
Von, Loy, Pad, Chia, Me
Adi n usAppointment time was 3.30pm..
Only Loy n Chia on time...
Me n Pad were on the same bus from the West side toward town n both of us dunno until we got down at the bus stop..
And as fate would have it.. Adi was on his split shift at Senso.. n he freaking HAPPENED to walk past the Heeren bus stop just as me n Pad got down the bus lor!!!
So we caught up... n he managed to give Von a brotherly hug before we busy shift work people parted ways..
At 4.15pm... the Birthday Girl still no arrive...
A call to check told us she on the way...
but Chia mentioned she heard the Tv in the background...
"Oei I gotta go work at 5 lei... faster take cab come down!!"
So we finished our tea time snacks... (or rather.. early dinner for our working ladies Chia n Loy) at NYDC n moved on to Ice Cold Beer... where Ms Chia worked...
Only Loy n Chia on time...
Me n Pad were on the same bus from the West side toward town n both of us dunno until we got down at the bus stop..
And as fate would have it.. Adi was on his split shift at Senso.. n he freaking HAPPENED to walk past the Heeren bus stop just as me n Pad got down the bus lor!!!
So we caught up... n he managed to give Von a brotherly hug before we busy shift work people parted ways..
At 4.15pm... the Birthday Girl still no arrive...
A call to check told us she on the way...
but Chia mentioned she heard the Tv in the background...
"Oei I gotta go work at 5 lei... faster take cab come down!!"
So we finished our tea time snacks... (or rather.. early dinner for our working ladies Chia n Loy) at NYDC n moved on to Ice Cold Beer... where Ms Chia worked...
24..Ah shiok... i remembered when I was 24...
it was before I turned the scary 25...
N also when I was in my EARLY 20s still...
So abound with energy... party drinkin party drinking flirtin...
Our birthday offerings to Le Vonnn..N the Chia in the background clapping a spoon against an ice bin as we serenaded Von w bday song

Chia insisted we order a Ice Cold Beer Pizza...Chicken Wings of cos.. are a must...
Shiok ah!!
WWF (our ex sup), Co, Me, Von n Pad lor...The Loy go off liao.. got fly tonight..
The hassling started when we found out WWF sold off his cafe in Amoy Street n working in the Ben n Jerry's restaurant at Dempsey now..
"Oei got staff discount not!?!?! I wanna buy back 1 tub, the industrial size."
"WF!! I wan free ice cream when get there!!! how much can I get free??"
"How much disc can u sign huh?"
"Oei got staff discount not!?!?! I wanna buy back 1 tub, the industrial size."
"WF!! I wan free ice cream when get there!!! how much can I get free??"
"How much disc can u sign huh?"
Eat Eat EAt...I was like forever in the background eating the damn wings...
I had the most wings it seemed... like 4 outta 8.. -____-
No wonder I feel so unfit n fat now.. sobs~
.....................................................................................
At Double O the Saturday Nite..Ms Von got lotsa frenz one lar..
I heard on the grapevine she cut a total of 8 cakes in 3 days...
N received many bouquets of flowers..
Now she has a total of 236 (or was tt 263) photos uploaded on her Friendster profile..
To see (n learn how) a popular person splits her time among so many groups of people... Go here...
Wahahaha~
Buzzin' off to Auckland again morrow..
Standby Call up!!! ;___(
N my first team LSS whom I fucking hate cos she made my life hell during my 1st yr flying is on the crewlist too!!!!!
FuuuccccCCCCCCCKKkkk*
I heard on the grapevine she cut a total of 8 cakes in 3 days...
N received many bouquets of flowers..
Now she has a total of 236 (or was tt 263) photos uploaded on her Friendster profile..
To see (n learn how) a popular person splits her time among so many groups of people... Go here...
Wahahaha~
Buzzin' off to Auckland again morrow..
Standby Call up!!! ;___(
N my first team LSS whom I fucking hate cos she made my life hell during my 1st yr flying is on the crewlist too!!!!!
FuuuccccCCCCCCCKKkkk*
No comments:
Post a Comment