Thursday, September 13, 2007

Heavy Hearted...

The grandma got warded while I was away on my hkg sfo weeklong...

Was taken aback when dad informed me as I single handedly hauled my cargo bag into the doorway Monday...

Not helping that I been having mysterious migraines since I took the stupid freefall-drop ride in Ocean Park...

-___-"

Yeah... Im old n useless now lor...
Last time i super 'gian' crazy heartstopping rides in amusement parks...
The older I get the more "hum chee" I m le... Nb~

Seriously tot my vessel in head was gonna pop the second time when I looked down from way up n started feeling so so tense n upset n worried...

And the bf even said it wasn't scary at all.. -____-


Sigh.....
Wo(3) zhen(1) shi(4) mei(2) yong(4)!!!" ;(

Seeing the doc morrow to get a clean bill of health...
N spending more time in the hospital w granny cos she starts her radiotherapy morrow..
its heartbreaking to see an old lady weakening day by day in front of you...

N Im determined to give her all my love... watever I have to give... to keep her spirits up...

Also... my mom has been expending all her energies at the hospital daily...
There is a possibility of her breaking down with having to juggle the stress of grandma falling more sick n taking care of the household.

My headaches r manageable still thank you...
I did ask that whatever grace I have be transferred to my grandma so she can be relieved of pain..
It just cruel to let a 76 yr old granny suffer such pain.
Cancer I hate you...
Sneaky $%^%&*(#% pest of a %^%^^&&&^#~
Dun u dare take her away when I'm not in Sin...

No comments: