Right... so I got my mysterious migraines sorted out on Thursday afternoon..
As I sat across the bar from Vo at Sara's today n told her the diagnosis...
She shook her head n went... "Sigh... girl u lousy..."
Yar yar... I admit lor... I lousy... -_____- "
The diagnosis is... something dislodged in my ear lar... some little stones thingy.
He din really dare to say exactly wat... but jus assured me that no, I'm not gonna die of stroke or bloodclot in head but it's just the ears...
prescribed me 2 kinda of painkillers(yippee!! i like!! Numbness! ;p) n an antihistamine to open the airways to dunno wat... I just take when I feel like the pain is annoying me...
Wat struck me was... when he asked me "Are you the kind who is normally scared of things??"
Nabei bananas~
For a moment I was indignant...
People who have known me for a lifetime know that they dun associate the word "scared" with Dodo...
I used to run around boatquay n m.o.s forcing co-workers n frenz to down Bacardi 151s then proceed to drown them with half vodka half mixer glasses til everyone vomit... (or commit 1-nite stands... ;p)
I mix mercilessly knowing champagne kills me... following vodka n watever shit..
At most I (read: used to) projectile puke unintentionally n uncontrollably across the table at you at the Winebar after trays of kamikaze n sex on the beach...
I'm still game to down trays with you now... (as long as u leave a pail next to my seat... ;p)
I so wanna do bungee jumping n sky diving n watever as long as I can scream out loud...
I'm a moderate risk taker... in all aspects of my life, esp my direction... sometimes preferring to take the road less travelled... Why do I have to do what people would expect of me??
But thinking bout it more now...
I realised that as I grow older...
I dun feel the need to prove the size of my balls to pple anymore...
Why, Im a woman of child bearing age le... I need my eggs to b fertile n healthy so my children dun come out retarded
I would also like to preserve my liver til a ripe old age... so i can see my first grandchild...
Projectile puking or puking of any kind in public is no longer considered cool...
I stopped watching horror movies which I sooo soooo loved last time b4 I started flying...
I dun like to imagine a ju-on- sarah michelle gellar-moment when washing my hair in hotel bathrooms...
The last time I was at some resort in Christchurch, I was tempted to try the bungee jump but got the chill down my spine n told my teammates i would prefer to do it when im on holiday.. (see.. the start of my "hum-chee"-ness sigh)
So my reply to the doc was this huge "NoooOOoo?!?" in that how-can-you-imply-that-im-a-scaredy-cat-doc?! kinda tone w a look of mock horror on my face...
But I sheepishly added as well that I have been more hesitant when it comes to joyrides these days.... ; p
So yeah..... wo(3) ren(4) lau(3) le larrr...
I dun wan bacardi 151s anymore... eeks...
hmmm but I have got a couple of little bottles of Greek absinthe I "brought" back from Athens sometime ago... hmmm..
*hiaks hiaks*
Argh.. im still a hopeless alcoholic!!!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Old Ain't Gold lor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
not as brave as me lo..
i insist to go phuket though earthquake happen 7 days ago..
i insist to go phuket though plane clash two days ago..
hahaha~~~
Post a Comment