Checkin' my webmail at the work webbie today...
N got this from my ward leader...
Are they sending me this to warn me??
Or r they concerned bout my well being??
N it sure took damn long to reach him lar.. since wat happened then..
So much for red tape...
"I trust you will take better care of your health from now on."
Like Wat the fuck kind of statement is that???
I not every year take MC one lei!!!
U even chose me to be a bloody Spartan n sentence me to Auckland every other flight...
So WTF else u want from me?!?!
I wanna quittttt.....
Sigh.. I is only flyin' for the $$.. for the sake of flyin...it doesn't matter no more...
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Right Passion, Wrong Company...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wah, you guys cannot fall sick issit?
it seems like so... no? like when u get sick at work i'm sure yr bosses n colleagues will be concerned...n shower u with advice on how to take beter care of yr health... bitch bout the hot weather, viral infections flying around....
my bosses?? they jus expect me to take better care of my health...
woot!
Post a Comment