Good morning peeps..
Wonder why i'm up so early right??
Well.. I actually slept at 1130pm last nite cos tired mah...
But the boyfriend's dog snore like dunno wat n woke me like 3 times in the nite....
The bf also cos of the sore throat I think...
All these while I was already wearing ear plugs!!!!
Yup... I could feel the tremors from their combined snores... esp the dog... :(
I gave up trying to go back sleep at 6am n camped out on the couch in the living room instead...
I figured i can try again later when they both go to work n I have the bed to myself...
Sigh... no point getting "mung zhang"
.........................................................................
I dun feel like working tonight...
It's Auckland again...
I'm so sick of the flight... the whole flight..
The smell of the aircraft, the look on the crew's faces, the small talk n bitching they make... the kind of pax profile, the food served...
Can I fucking have some variety???
Give me a turnaround anyday now..
Or a 3 day pattern aussie flight..
Argh.. u know wat??
I just dun feel like flying for awhile...
like a long while..
a period of 3 months...
I'm like so sick of the whole thing liao.
I used to feel like I can't let go of the advantages of flying..
like my fave food in certain stations...
Or buying certain stuff for cheaps somewhere.. getting things people can't get in sin...
the off days...
the mondays n tuesdays n whenever I can sleep in... (not forgetting those I have to wake like 0330hrs either, or forfeiting my public hols...)
But now i think... fck it....
M ready to give it all up...
Will I miss it?? Dunnooo.. *shrugs*
But I dun care readdddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! *screams*
Starting my dog groom class next tues..
Sigh.. but the rational side of me tells me the right thing to do is to finish my 5th yr, get my measly gratuity n during this time of 1 yr plus more , decide wat to do...
The irrational side of me tells me I can jus quit, sustain on crappy part timing like when I left advertising 3 yrs back n be happy... til I find my next calling...
Rational vs irrational
Right vs wrong
I shouldn't be wanting to do frivolous things anymore at my age rite??
.
.
.
.
Tell u all a secret....
.
.
.
.
.
I really miss working behind the bar......
sigh~
Off to do the Right thing.. the Adult thing...
Earn $$ n be unhappy...
tatas~
Friday, September 28, 2007
Self-Banished n Demoralised...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment