No more AkL for me after this one for a long long time.
It was both nostalgic... n exasperating..!!!
More handsets continued to detach themselves from their seats... Some chronic defect it seems...
N on the way up, though the load in EY was only half filled, we were kept on our toes by the stupid entertainment system which kept hanging whenever pax switched to the Interactive mode...
On the way back, I had the luxury of choosing my work position cos ("member mah") flyin with my favourite yan tao Inflight sup mah... ;D
N pple must think i'm crazy but I chose B2...
As if i din have enough of hauling pax luggage... i want to play Rubik Cube with the airlardas in galley as well... ^.*
N create makeshift coolers n wadeva SPR did not have to facilitate our usual workload...
N it's only on the way up from Sg that this flymate of mine cheerfully regaled me his tale of how an Upper Deck biz cls pax spotted a rat who seemed to be a resident of our dearly beloved leased Jumbo jet.
Confirmed sighting by a fellow flymate who paxed up to Akl on another flight... -___-""
Ooohh Gosh..
Had someone told me earlier I'd never take the lower bunks during crew rest lor!
You mean all those times I was patrolling the pitch dark cabin in the quiet Upper deck in my sandal clad feet, I was actually at risk of Mickey scuttling over my bare feet!!??!?!
YikEs!!!
*cringe*
Also, reasons why I say air in SPR is fatal..
1) 2 pax fainted today in the aft section in the middle of the first meal service....
Oxygen administered...
2) An entire family of 4 or 5 came onboard n before eating anything informed us that they started having diarrhoea n vomitting...
Pretty much none of our biz since they haven't ate our food onboard...
But these jokers went to puke in a number of our toilets n messed n choked them up n then told the rest of the pax not to use the specific loos cos they were sick...
Economy Full load lei. 308 pax to 8 toilets n 1 down is damn jialat, not to mention 2.
Stupid.
My poor senior actually went to clean it up.
Once again.. did i mention before that cabin air reduces pax's brain capacity b4??
I mean, does one puke in their own basins in their home toilets n cause them to choke up???!?!?
NO right??
Then why go to public n puke in basins n expect others to clear yr sick stuff up?
Alright, dun get me started again ...
3) A certain senior flymate gets terrible rashes on her face n neck whenever onboard SPR.
Seriously, the aircraft doesn't smell fresh whenever we board.
I think the dust n watever in the SPR cabin is jus NOT clean.
....................
Now that I've served my term of 10 months...
I wonder what will happen to the aircraft when we return it.
I hope they remove all the handsets they replaced on the SPR n bring it back to replace those dropped off the 777s.
N also take back all the working stuff we put on it cos the aircraft came with pretty much NOTHING working.
Well.. or at least keep stock of the parts so that they won't have to tell us they have NIL stock to repair.
Lastly, I hope whichever pax carrier, which leases it after us, for their own sake lar, will not have to carry such high pax loads every other sector...
Cos working w every 1 inoperative wine chiller, 1 inop. oven or 1 choked galley sink, every other day, combined with 308 hungry impatient pax, can easily drive one to high blood pressure.
This is on top of at least 15 wobbly tray tables, 10 self reclining seats, n 25-150 possible CMIV (entertainment system) failures, flight in... flight out.
And this is only in economy class hor.
Actually, I dun give a shit. Jus dun bring back that stupid old hand me down aircraft anymore.
Seriously, MH. Y u ppl keep such old shitty aircrafts lor.
I'm free!! Yay! ; ) *grinZ*
Friday, April 25, 2008
Diaries of a 74M Crew: SPR air is fatal...
Posted by
shhhh
at
2:13 am
Labels: Fly life, Laments of a Flygirl, things that make me go "F*rrRRrK*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment