Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lag Lag lag... n Flygirl's Laments~

Yeah.. i haven't been updating cos my Mac is(you guessed it!) sent in to the repair shop again....

KNN chow ballz~!

this time the battery connector is not working... it's not able to detect or charge battery

N the nice technician who changed the logic board FREE on warranty for me barely 2 weeks ago has left....

SO I might need to pay for the repair this time...

N it's taking so long soooo long!!!!!

I have been to London n back n they haven't got any concrete tests done yet!!!

grrrrrrrrrr~

Anyway people...
Must watch 3 Kingdoms!

I ain't a fan but was brought to watch by Ray today, albeit bit reluctantly cos I dun like this kinda shows...
But i came out loving it!!!
M gonna go read Romance of 3 Kingdoms!

Oyster Buffet @ The Line with Eddie later tonight after doggie lesson...
Freeflow of sparkling wines, vodka shooters, beer etc accompanying oysters from various places, dim sum n sashimi..... all at $88++
Oysters!!!!

Will report back with photos....
.........................................................................................................................

One last thing...

Does cabin air reduce peoples' brain density to nothingness???

Cos i seem to meet the dumbest, slowest, f*king stupidest people onboard.

N trust me... I have been in the hospitality line since 16 n that's a good 11 years n the most ridiculous, atrocious, rudest, not to mention brainless customers seem to be those on the airplane.

N these people can be rich, famous, influential, capable (the premium classes) n yet they behave like crap. no words to describe... just CRAP~

N this is the first in the series of a flygirl's laments.
I HATE MY PASSENGERS.
I might smile, conjole, offer alternatives.... but no, there r no other seats with fucking extra leg room.
NO those seats aren't window/aisle/emergency exit seats. you should have fucking checked when u checked in since u sooo badly needed it you stupid sucker.

We r cabin crew. NOT ground staff. CABIN means inside the aircraft cabin only. SEAT ALLOCATION N CHANGES R NOT WITHIN OUR JURISDICTION. That is the fucking ground staff job. pls go ask them.

While I'm at it. NO WE DUN DO UPGRADES. I dun care how much cash u can give me now upfront or how fucking often the other airlines upgrade u, or even who the fuck u r. BUT our company does not allow CABIN crew to authorise upgrades. PLEASE SEE THE GROUNDSTAFF OUTSIDE. n stop showing off in front of yr new girlfren/wife etc cos u ain't getting upgraded by us even if there is ZERO load in Biz n First.


N yes, wat u've got IS an emergency exit seat. That thing blocking yr lesbian partner's leg is the door bustle which contains the slide raft to get us outta the plane when we crash. Oh tt is not enough legroom?? well too bad cos that IS already an emergency exit seat. *&*&*%#^%#&**~

N cheeeeebyeee.. there r NOoooo More Chicken!!!! Why the fuck must everyone eat the fucking chicken breast!!?!?! it's dry n tasteless! n tt's true. Is chicken the only meat we should serve onboard???

Oh you can't take the fish/beef/pork jus cos u dun like it?!??! Well Fuck off... dun eat then. This is wat other airlines will tell u anyway.
That you only have 2 choices "TO eat or Dun Eat"

KNN~ only we go running around looking for alternative choices for YoU.

If it's my plane, i will fucking push you out of the freaking aircraft door.

N pls stop bringing yr ridiculously large musical instrument onboard cos I will personally step on it til it breaks to pieces after I smilingly tell u i will stow it in the already jam packed premium class closets.

Also, u dare come up n tell me u dun have strength to put yr ridiculously heavy suitcase in the overhead compartments?? Well fuck u.

So i look like i have the strength to help u?? After all i'm only a dainty stewardess n too many of us have broken our back for selfish shits like u.
If u had the strength to carry tt bag outta yr home/hotel room into the cab n airport n thru the security checks n all the way to the plane... u'd b able to bring it up yourself after all that conditioning I'm sure.

......... -___-"

Phew...~

Now I feel better.
So do u guys out there still think flygirls have glamourous jobs?

More on sticking our arms into trash bins n toilets when I next feel like exploding into expletives.

5 comments:

DiDa said...

you read my blog.

you might find it of interest to drop me an email. drop me an email. you know my blog add.

Anonymous said...

i think GL is an air stewardess. i think she's your friend. You need to warn her.

beng said...

haha fierce siah! relax man.. there are all sorts of ppl out there..

Shoppingholic said...

haha... i think you can spit in their food or drop their hot towels in the toilet before serving them next time.

*bleah#

shhhh said...

Anon: Have u seen GL's photo on my blog? I dun hang out with many crew members as friends really. But if I do know who she is that will help.

Beng: fierce meh?? if u can actually see the fire in my head when these things are happening, think will be scarier lor.. keke~

Ong: Haven't gone that far yet lei. I just wanna oush them outta the plane most of the time actually.